"Had to have high high hopes for a living! Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing! Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision. Always had high high hopes!!" Raven sang dancing along too in her seat along with Elyza.

"Had to have high high hopes for a living! Didn't know how but I always had a feeling. I was gonna be that one in a million. Always had high high hopes!!" And Nick sang along with them and Raven's face lit up like a child at her success. Now she only has to get Alicia to sing along.

"C'mon Alicia. Join in!! What's the deal?" Raven asked Alicia who still was sitting.

"You are attracting too much noise with your singing and song! Infected will hear us!!" Alicia reasoned.

"Oh darling. This car is making enough noise as it is. The song and the singing is just for fun" Raven said again in a weird accent. This time Elyza controlled herself. Raven smirked.

"The weird and the novelties. Don't ever change. We wanted everything. Wanted everything!!" Raven picked up the song and pointed to Nick and Alicia at the first part. Elyza snorted.

"Stay up on that rise. Stay up on that rise. And never come down!" Raven said pointing to Alicia.

Alicia huffed out a breath.

"They say it's all been done but they haven't seen the best of me eh eh eh! So I got one more run and it's gonna be a sight to see eh eh eh" Raven smirked pointing to herself conversing through song lyrics.

And as she expected, "Had to have high high hopes for a living. Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing!! Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision! Always had high high hopes!!" Alicia sang along with the others not wanting to hold back anymore.

Raven smirked and Elyza had a sweet loving smile on her face which Alicia or Nick couldn't see. Only Raven could and she ignored it knowing Elyza would never be open in front of her if she commented. So she just smiled like a beam and sang the next lines even louder.

After the song and a few more songs and whole lot of dancing and singing and almost crashing into walkers, Raven let everyone know and turned off the player.

"We there?" Nick asked.

"Yap. Just... A few more miles" Raven as she slowed the car down.

After a few minutes, she brought the car to a stop.

"Wait. Why are we stopping in the middle of technically nowhere??" Alicia asked as she looked around and saw no place that could be useful for guns...

"Because. We don't need those fuckers to crowd our car coz' of the noise and block it when we need to get out so we are gonna walk about a mile to our destination" Raven replied.

"Oh.. Okay" Alicia nodded along with the others.

After walking for about 10 minutes, they reached their destination. Which was a police station.

"A police station!? You know right that that's the first place people would raid for weapons?!" Nick said angrily.

"Not just a police station. The biggest one here. And you'd be surprised at what you can find" Raven said calmly moving towards the station ignoring Nick.

They reached inside the station and it was empty and as Nick said, there wasn't anything other than some scattered around ammo.

"See!" Nick said gesturing around exaggeratedly.

Raven huffed out a breath and kept on walking towards the armoury. The armoury was well empty other than secured locker and a wicked smile appeared on her face as she saw it.

"What's that Rae?" Elyza asked coming up to stand beside Raven.

"This my friend. Is our jackpot!" Raven said looking giddy.

When everyone around her showed big question marks on their face she sighed and went to explain,

"This locker is only available in the biggest stations. As they are usually used as headquarters for operations if a military level emergency struck. And of course military can operate from here. And they bring their sweet military grade weapons. They keep those weapons here, In this locker, so they can't just be picked up by regular cops" Raven explained her point in short.

"But.. How are you gonna get them?? They made it secured enough so that people couldn't get in it even till now.. How are you going to? It's literally digitized!!" Nick said confusingly.

Elyza replied smirking, "Judging from the look on her face.. Raven's deciding whether to blow up the thing and risk the weapons or open it"  and Raven looked up like she'd been caught.

"Ugh.. There should be a laptop or something electronic nearby..." Raven said huffing and deciding the safer option and looking around for something like that.

After a few minutes, she found a laptop and turned it on and miraculously, it turned on. She connected to the locker and opened command prompt and started typing stuff so fast only she could understand.

"Woah!! Where did you learn to code like that!?" Nick asked bewildered at Raven's speed and intelligence.

"City of Light Community College" Raven smirked. Elyza snorted and chuckled at that one. Nick and Alicia just looked confused.

But after about 5 minutes, the locker beeped green and the lock opened. Raven shut the laptop down and went to the locker to see what goods she'd find. She wasn't too disappointed. There were about 6 M16 assault rifles in there and 2 berretas with enough ammo.

"Jackpot!" Raven said as she took the rifles and the guns out and onto the table.

She and Elyza made quick work of checking them to see if they were workable, reloading and cocked the weapons ready to fire and put the safety on.

Elyza took both the handguns and put them in her waistbands and Raven took herself a rifle and slung it over her shoulders. Next they put all the ammo they found in each of their bags.

Nick and Alicia looked in shock at both of their familarity with the weapons and handling them.

"Do you both know how to fire a weapon??" Raven asked already knowing the answer.

"No.... Would you teach us??" Alicia said unsure of Raven's answer.

"That's the spirit!! I love this you better" Raven said grinning. Alicia was just confused at her last sentence. Elyza just sighed.

"Woah stop. Leesh. What about mom? She almost didn't let us go with them. And now you want to go back and tell her that you want to learn how to use a assault rifle and not ignoring that you brought SIX of them on the yacht?!" Nick tried to reason.

"That's exactly what she would do. Madison will have to listen to us because it's the best thing to rather protect ourselves than die because we refused to learn how to use a gun. Learning how to use a gun doesn't kill people. That's us" Elyza said with guilt lingering in her eyes from her choices. Raven's eyes was showing the same thing too.

Nick didn't know what had the girls done to be this guilty and remorseful of their actions but he also knew that they were right. So he just sighed and replied,

"Alright. Okay"

"Good. Let's get back or it'll be dark before we reach" Elyza suggested as she slung a rifle over a shoulder too to carry it.

Everyone nodded and picked up the extra weapons and followed her out of the station.

They all got back to the car and headed back towards the yacht. Mostly in silence. Elyza's previous words still hanging around them and the conversation that was about to happen at the yacht gnawing at them.

-----
Firstly, so sorry for the late posting! My day was just packed! But it's here! So do lemme know if you got The100 reference! 😉

Also, a special chapter tomorrow! Spoiler? One word. Le-Alicia!

Anyways I'm still in a hurry so I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading! ❣️❣️