(short) oneshot n° 5 - ♡ Jake

prompts 3,4,5 - SIR JACOB THOMAS K

requested by zoemartineszsz

3 - No you don't understand- I actually LOVE him."
4 - "hold up- danny DEVITO?"
5 - "Stop- you're scaring people."

"You met who?" You exlaimed at your boyfriend who was shook to the core by your high pitched yell.
"Danny DeVito. It wasn't that big of a deal." He cooly said, taking a hit of his juul. "I just sort of ran into him."
"Whoa, whoa, whoa," you interrupted, waving your arm in front of you. "One doesn't just run into Danny DeVito. This was providence."
He laughed loudly as you two walked down a street lined with shops.
"No, okay but like when and where? I have to meet him." You asked, clenching his forearm.
"Oh my god, would you stop? It was just Danny DeVito. He's like, what, 60?"
"No, he's 74. And how could you say that? 'Just Danny Devito'." You tried your best to mimic him, making him laugh.
"I don't see why you're so pent up about this." He scoffed, getting a little irritated.
You looked at him and raised a brow.
"Pent up? Pent up. Wow. He's a fucking icon, Jacob." You retorted.
He grabbed you by both of your shoulders, holding you directly in front of him.
"Stop it, you're scaring people. See?" You gestured around, and people were staring at what all the yelling was about
"No, you don't understand, I actually LOVE him." You joked, pulling away from Jake's firm grasp, which was starting to hurt a little.
He began to walk beside you as you went down the sidewalk.
"Oh, and you don't love me?" He licked his lips as he looked down his nose at you, trying to hide a smirk.
(jakeys almost as short as danny devito tho lmao)
"No," you replied, walking past him, "at least not as much as him."
Jake quickly caught up with you.
"Hold up- Danny DEVITO?" His voice cracked a little as he got louder. It was cute.
You nodded and smiled, walking past him and into a small shop.

"Wow." He scoffed, "Curved for Danny DeFuckingVito."