smut n° 4 - ♡ dannNNY

Oh my gOD I BEEN SLACKIN ON DANNY. Im so sorry; i just realized that I haven't given him his own story yet smh. I still love you, daniel.
Btw this was requested by Shinedownonme

prompts 1 & 13
1 - "well, I can scratch that off my bucket list."
"wh- thAT WAS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?"
13 - "...wait, that was actually kinda sexy... do it again."

The smoke hung loftily in the air, spinning into spirals, and catching the neon lights.
You and the boys loved hanging out in old, small town bars and tonight you decided to try this small bar in a town that had about 500 people. It was old, really old. In fact, it was so old fashioned, that the 75 year old bartender didn't even card you.
For such a small town, it seemed like at least 300 people were packed into the cramped space.
You all sat at a small booth near a corner, talking about nearly everything.
Danny's hand found its usual resting place, on your thigh.

"Well, are we going to get drinks or just stay here in this corner all night?" Jake joked, getting up to order something from the bartender.
"I'm not." Sam shot up, standing next to Jake.
"Yeah, I need... something, too." Josh replied and followed his twin and younger brother, his gaze transfixed on a girl with long brown hair at the bar.

You and Danny were alone now, as smoke whirled around you and some old music played softly in the background.
"Oh, Danny, I'm so tired." You yawned, collapsing into his chest. You played at the hem of his shirt as you laid there peacefully.
You two were almost never alone because of the three little shits always following you around, so this was nice, even though it was only minutes before the boys came back.
Danny's hand was still on your inner thigh, a little higher than usual. Not that you cared.
"Dude, she looked like she would rather die." Jake giggled, sitting back down. Sam threw his head back in laughter, while Josh sat with his face as red as a tomato.
"Shut up, it wasn't that bad." Josh hissed at his twin.
You noticed that Danny's hand was under the hem of your short dress now.
"Stay quiet, princess." He whispered to you.

"Yeah, it could have been worse," Sam laughed, "she could've actually talked to you."
Josh shot him the dirtiest look.
Danny's hand was at the highest part of your thigh now, slowly caressing it with his thumb.
"I should go back. She'll probably talk to me if I go back." Josh grumbled.
"Doubt." Jake replied, taking a swig of his beer.
You felt Danny toy with the hem of your underwear, causing you to shift a little.
"I think she likes me." Jake joked, looking over to the girl at the bar.
"Sure, okay." Sam rolled his eyes.
"No," Josh firmly said, "you'll see, she'll be coming home with your's truly."
"20 bucks says otherwise." Jake scoffed back.
Josh grumbled and sat back in his chair to sulk.
"Have you ever been turned down like that before, Josh? You're not taking it very well." Danny joked.
His hand had made it's way inside of your underwear, causing you to quietly moan.
Jake froze and looked at you, raising his eyebrow.
"What the hell was that?" He laughed.
You tried your best to regain your composure.
"A yawn." You lied, "I- I'm really tired, that's all."
He looked unconvinced, but went back to railing on Josh.
Danny took this oppurtunity to slip a finger in you.
"Fuck." You breathed out quietly as possible, tightly holding onto a beer bottle in front of you
Danny smiled at what he was doing to you, still acting completely normal in front of the others
"You okay?" Josh asked you, and you noticed him holding back a smirk.
You nudged Danny with your knee, signaling for him to stop.
He just smiled.
"Yeah, are you okay, honey?" He asked, almost laughing.
"I'm fine." You angrily replied, trying to get away from Danny.
He put his arm over your shoulders, and held you to him.
"D-Daniel, n-not n- oh, fuck." You whispered to, grasping his forearm as he began to go a little faster. You shivered and moaned, making him softly laugh.
"Wait," he whispered, "...that was actually kinda sexy... do it again."
You hit his chest softer than you intended, but all of your energy was devoted to not screaming.
The boys were still talking about the mystery girl at the bar, and Josh looked like his ego had taken a major blow from being rejected.
"Josh, she's not even that cute, calm down." Sam consoled, bringing his hands up to his hair to tie it up.
You saw the black hair tie shoot out from his hands and fall under the table. (rip sammy)
"Are you kidding me, Samuel?" Josh retorted, "she's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."
Jake laughed a little to loud, causing people to stare.
Sam giggled and went down to retrieve his hair tie.

When he came up, he was as white as a sheet, with a look of shock plastered on his face.
Jake nudged him multiple times before he got his little brother's attention.
"Sam!" He was almost yelling, "are you okay? You look pale."
Sam was still in shock, but his eyes were locked with Danny's the whole time.
"Well, if someone could keep their hands to-"
Danny kicked him.
"Shit!" Sammy blurted out in pain, getting the message to shut up.

Danny always worked you so well, making you come multiple times, making you feel loved, and special.
Tonight, you didn't feel special. You felt... a mix between anger and being immensly turned on from him doing this to you.
"Daniel stop, please." You grasped onto him again, except this time you were pressing his hand into you, so he couldn't pull his hand away.
God, you were so close. You didn't care if everyone knew, because at this point they almost certainly did anyway.
His middle and forefingers worked like magic inside of you, while his thumb played at your clit.

Luckily, the bar was extremely dark.

"Sh-Shit." You stuttered in a whisper, feeling yourself coming closer to your edge.

Danny was still just talking with his bandmates about how he needed new drumsticks, or how Josh needed a new tambourine because he smashed his old one, and completely avoiding any and all eye contact with Samuel.

He turned over to grin at you a few times when you would squirm under him. You shot him your best attempt to look angry, but you were cut off by the immense pleasure building up in your core.

You felt yourself tensing up, and the pleasure inside of you was rising faster and faster with every passing second. You felt his fingers work fast under your dress, pushing you closer to your edge.
You totally forgot about everyone else, except Danny, pumping his strong fingers inside of you.

"Fuckfuckfuck, I- I-", you were going to explode with pleasure, "Oh my God!" You got out under your breath.

"Fuck!" You yelled as you tightened around his fingers, coming on him.

It took you a while to catch your breath, and when you eventually looked up, the guys were staring, mouths gaping.

Jake looked worried, Sam... knew, and Josh was still staring at the girl at the bar.

"Are you good?" Jake asked, laughing a little.

"Yeah, I- um," you ran a hand through your hair, "Hit my shin on the table leg."

He raised an eyebrow as if to express disbelief, and went back to arguing with his twin.

"Fuck it, she can't say no twice... can she?" Josh said confidently, shooting up from his chair, and walking toward the girl again.

His brother rolled his eyes and laughed with Sam.

"Well," Danny began, standing up, "we're both really tired, so I guess we'll be going."

He helped you up from your chair and held up your jacket for you to slip into.

"I would be too. After that." Sam said into his drink.

Danny shot him an ice cold stare, and Jake looked like he was beginning to understand what in the hell had just taken place.

The air outside was warm and heavy, and the stars lit up the sky while the sounds of crickets mingled with the muffled blues coming from the inside of the bar. This town was one of those that ooze with nostalgia and make you feel alive.

You got into the passenger seat of your boyfriend's car, arms crossed.

"What?" He asked, smiling.
"Oh, shut up." You smirked, punching him in the arm.
You both laughed about what had happened until your sides began to hurt.

"Well, I can scratch that off my bucket list." He chuckled.
"wh- thAT WAS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?" You shrieked, your mouth opened in surprise.

He laughed as he drove down the dark country road, lit only by the bright full moon.

"Oh, and um, Sam saw." You felt yourself turning red just thinking about it.
"Oh well." He sighed helplessly, "you liked it though, right?"
"What, your bestfriend getting a frontrow seat to my womanhood? No."
"Of course not, you ditz." He rolled his eyes.
You sighed and sunk into your seat.
"... i guess." You quietly responded, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.
"HA, you LIKED it, you kinky girl!" He laughed triumphantly.
"Shut up, Daniel!" You yelled, hitting his arm again, before he grabbed your hand to pull you close to him so he could plant a small soft kiss on your head.
"Lemme go, freak." You joked quietly as your hand found its way to his.

AWWWW

i dunno about yall, but i liked it.

Also might do a spin-off about what happened with Josh and that girl at the bar.
(P.S., it will most definitely be smut *also maybe angst y i k e s*)