preference n° 11 - ♡ songs he sings/plays for you

Okay why we are at 3k reads? This is literaL GARBAGE. But thanks SO much for reading, my guys.
Also I was too lazy to go find gifs/pics so...

JOSHUA MICHAEL

I Will - The Beatles

Josh loves this song so much. He says it reminds him of you and how he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. He swears to god that this song was stuck in his head when he first met you, and took it as a sign that you were the one he was meant to be with. You think he made that up. And he probably did, too, that dramatic bitch.

JACOB THOMAS

Landslide - Fleetwood Mac

This was the first song you ever heard Jake sing, so it holds a lot of sentimental value for you.
He says that he loves it because it reminds him of you, so every time he plays it, you just melt and shower him with kisses and hugs. You're about 65% sure thats why he plays it so much.

SAMUEL FRANCIS

Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin (im so sorry i had to)

Sam originally learned this song just so he could play it in guitar stores and get yelled at by the employees (the little shit). The day you met him, he was beginning to play it in a store, so you ran over to him and told him that you would stop if you were him. He just gave you a big smirk and turned up the amp. So now, everytime he plays it, it makes you think about how you first met him, and you both love belting out the second part (yknow, the rock part lol). Its sort of unofficially your guys' anthem.

DANIEL ROBERT

Tiger Mountain Peasant Song - Fleet Foxes

This song was one of your favorites, so one day when you heard Daniel plucking it out on his guitar, you insisted he teach it to you. He sat you on his lap, guitar over both of you, and guided your fingers to the strings, quietly humming it as you played. It was by far the cutest thing you guys have ever done. Everytime you hear it, you both get all lovey and romantic. You guys are basically in love with the memory of him teaching you.