preference n° 16 - ♡ movie nights

JOSHUA MICHAEL

yikey. Josh is such a fangirl over moviessss (oh wait sorry - fiLMS). Its always something interesting and artistic, usually older. He will sit on the couch and lean forward, watching intently and describing every single nuance of way this particular scene is beautifully filmed, or why the director is so good. It's so cuTE. ugh. He'll also pull you into him, and wrap his arms around you, your head just resting in the crook of his neck. He'll whisper little things too, like "Are you asleep?" or "Do you need anything, a blanket or something?". 9/10 times, you fall asleep and he carries you to bed

JACOB THOMAS

It's always a blast watching movies with our boy, Jake. He's such a slut for Quentin Tarantino, so it's usually Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds. He hates when people say Pulp Fiction is Tarantino's best film, because he will fIGHT ANYONE who says Jackie Brown isn't the best film ever made. You always love when he picks because he has surprisingly really good taste in movies (arguably better than Joshua... but that's neither here nor there) He rarely watches the movie though, cause he's too busy feeling you up, like jesus christ, Jacob, time and place. You'll honestly be so intently watching the movie, and sike, hand up your shirt or in your pants. Also, he's the one to fall asleep. And you'll just leave him there, asleep on the sofa. Serves him right for trying to get to third base smh.

SAMUEL FRANCIS

Austin Powers. The first movie you guys ever watched together was the first Austin Powers movie. You both just giggled and made fun of it the whole time, which made it 90% more fun. Your guys' movie nights aren't really just for movies. It's also binging TV shows like Friends and The Office. He also higHKEY LOVES to hold your hand during movies. He'll hold it on his lap and play with your fingers too. He'll also lay his head in your lap, you just stroking his hAIR and ughhhhh yes.

DANIEL ROBERT

You told Danny that you wanted to watch Spinal Tap, and you were actually so dumbfounded that he had never heard of it, and he was so confused while watching it, too. He was legit like, "You think this is funny? Why? It's literally so stupid???" But he eventually came around, and it's now like one of his faves. Movie nights with him are so relaxing, like you both just sit there and... exist with each other??? It's just the best. He's down for a movie night any night.

yeehaw

sorry it's been literal ages, but life is whack rn...