7

CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH A SODA ON THE SIDE-

______________________

.
Jungkook
.

Jungkook woke up, stretching and groaning loudly. He heard someone in the kitchen so he decided to lazily get up and stumble to the kitchen. Jungkook saw Yoongi in the kitchen, probably cooking breakfast for the house or himself.

"Good morning Yoongi hyung" Jungkook greeted with a hoarse voice.

"Good morning Jungkook, we have to go out today. I see you have been wearing the same clothes since... Thursday. So we're going to the mall, or thrift store, whatever is cheap because I'm broke as hell right n-" Yoongi explained turning the oven on low. His sentence got interrupted by Hyunsoo coming down stairs, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Good morning dick fingers! and Jungkook!"

"Tsk, whatever hyunsoo" Yoongi rolled his eyes and cut the oven top completely off to serve breakfast.

"Sit down Jungkook" Yoongi ordered the younger. As jeongguk obeyed, hyunsoo followed after him.

"We're like a whole family! I'm the mom, Jungkook is the child, and Yoongi is the daddy~"

Yoongi choked on his food at Hyunsoo's last words. "What the fuck Hyunsoo...Jesus. It's only been like, 2 days since the kid got here."

Yoongi looked disgusted and continued to eat. Jungkook just watched everything happen while smiling.

"So, Jungkook... " Hyunsoo started, and Jungkook hummed I'm response. "How did you get here? I mean... How did everything lead up to you being here? " Hyunsoo asked.

Hyunsoo was genuinely curious about how the younger actually ended up on that roof, what was going on in that brain of his when he decided to attempt suicide. Jungkook looked wide eyed at the plate and stopped chewing.

"Um.. Uh. I-I'd rather not s-say..." Jungkook glanced at Yoongi and hyunsoo. "It's okay Jungkook, you don't have to explain yourself. Apologize Hyunsoo. "

"I'm sorry ggukie"

Ggukie.

Jungkook never had a nickname. Well if you think that dumbass,gay, loser, disgrace, and disappointment is a nickname, then I guess he actually did have nicknames.

"When you are done Jungkook you can go shower and change into my clothes. The rags and towels are in the bathroom. My clothes are in my bed dresser." Yoongi told the younger. Jeongguk nodded and quickly finished the rest of his food and left to get changed.

He heard Hyunsoo and Yoongi bickering about why Hyunsoo would ask jungkook a personal question, but Jungkook smiled at it. At least he had someone.

++×××time skip×××++

(🐰+ 🐱)

Jungkook descended down the wooden stairs dressed in black since that's the only colors Yoongi actually had. Jungkook wore black ripped jeans, and a black thin sweater. Since the clothes were Yoongi's, the clothes were tight on the younger. The clothes displayed his well formed thighs and, slight abs forming on his stomach; along with a tiny waist.