thirty eight

We've been home over a week now and we have established our thing as being cuddle buddies and nothing more, we enjoy each other's company and we help each other sleep

But if anything it's making my feelings for him worse, because at first I thought they were just because the dream but now I can't picture my life without him.

Blake has been acting weird all day, he's been avoiding me, being quiet and whenever I see him he can't make eye contact.

He's sitting on the couch whilst I'm sitting on the floor aimlessly scrolling through tik tok trying to make the time pass by faster.

"Hey Lili can we talk?" Blake says his voice shaking as he sits on the couch placing his laptop onto the floor

"Yeah of course are you okay?" I sit down on the couch next to him placing my hand onto his arm trying to calm his nerves.

"You promise what I say won't ruin our friendship?" I look at him as he tugs his bottom lip between his teeth, it is always something he does when he's anxious.

"Nothing can ruin our friendship" I reply, I'm basically having a heart attack at the moment.

"Okay I like you, like really like you and I know you probably don't feel the same way but I've been holding this in for so long and I can't keep in it anymore because I want you to know how much I care about you and I want to be with you every second of the day even though that's not humanly possible but you get what I mean-" My heart could burst, his words slipping through my ears and repeating themselves in my mind. Was this actually happening?.

"I think I love you. And I have ever since we first spoke." He says letting all his emotions out watching me in complete awe

"Blake...I think I love you too" His cheeks are flushed an adorable shade of pink as he runs a hand through his hair trying to collect his thoughts.

"Really? You're not just saying that because I said all those things?"

"I think I've been in love with you for a while but I never realised it because of all the stupid distractions life put out for me but now when I'm actually thinking about it I do love you" my heart is beating at the speed of light, he can't help the goofy grin that spreads over his face.

He gently cups my cheeks and kisses me softly. Pouring every ounce of love and adoration into each other, The kiss is gentle but passionate as his hands grip my face, my heart races quickly against my chest I'm afraid he can hear it. 

As his lips part from mine and Blake let's his hands fall from my face to his sides, i look at him, his flushed face, glazed eyes and the smile he's trying to hide glows up his face. My chest tightens and my heart flutters watching the boy who I have fallen in love with.

"So what happens now?"

"I guess we'll have to find out"