Epilogue

A/N: if you guys want not cheerful Christmas music you can play the song crashing by illenium, or peer pressure by James bay. These songs will get you in the feels. Ok enjoy.
10 years later

Cameron's POV
It's been ten years since me and Lauren's honeymoon. We have currently 5 kids.
Kirsten-9
Tommi-7
Sarah-6
Charolette-5
Jasper-1
Christina has 7 children and is currently a psychologist.
Katherine is a writer and is married to Max. They both have 6 children.
Lisa and chad got married one year after us. They are both doing music still and have 3 kids.
Amy ended up marrying a guy named Tyler and they both moved to the more country part of Nashville. They work on a farm together. They have 2 kids.
As for Dani. Her and Emmyn got married like two years after us and are both still into music as well. They 5 children just like us and live right down the road.
For my sister Rebecca she is currently dating a guy named Matt and is at med school. Who knew she wanted to be a doctor.
And for Lauren's brothers they are all doing there separate things.
Right now it's December 19 which leads us to this moment now...

You're what's keeping me up at night

I reach over and click my alarm off as usual. Haven't changed it since the day I made it my alarm. I roll back onto my back. I look to my side and smile.

I realize Charlotte is in the middle of me and Lauren. I smile to see my five year old shift her body a little as she puts her tiny hand on my arm.

I smile at her cuteness. I see my beautiful wife start to stir awake. She turns and sees me laying there with Charlotte holding onto my arm. Lauren smiles and leans closer.

She looks down at Charolette and starts lightly rubbing her arm. Charolette starts to slowly awaken.

"Mommy?" Lauren smiles.

"Morning baby." She kisses Charolette's forehead. Lauren looks up at me and smiles. I smile back and lean I. And kiss her nose.

"No. Mommy only kisses my nose." She pouts and crosses her small arms.

"Aww I'm sorry baby." I rub her arm. She smiles and giggles.

"It's ok." Lauren and I laugh.

"I think we should get your siblings up right kiddo?" Charlotte nods. She gets up and runs into her room that she shares with her older sister Sarah.

I look over and smile at Lauren.

"She's a fast one." Lauren looks at me and laughs.

"She is." I lean over and we share a short sweet kiss.

"Alright let's go wake up our children." Laur and I get out of bed and to the bathroom. We both brush our teeth. After we freshen up I go into Tommi's. I walk over to my 7 year old daughter seeing her laying in her bed with the covers all the way up to her neck.

I smile at her and shake her up a little.

"Mommy please give more minutes." She whines.

"Sweetie I hope you know you have school today." She groans more and throws her covers off.

"Can you two please be quite?" I look over to the other bed. That's my 9 year old daughter Kirsten. I get up and walk over to her bed.

"Kiddo you have school too." She groans and throws a pillow at me. I just sit there in shock as she starts giggling.

"How rude." I throw the pillow back. Then I feel one hit my back. I turn around to see Tommi trying to hide a smile.

"Ok that's it." I grab the pillow and throw it back. Then we start having an epic pillow fight and Tommi jumps on my back. I hold her up and put her on Kirsten's bed.