"Oh yes, I thought so," Nathan answered.

My eyes narrowed. "How do you know Malcolm?" I asked, remembering that my brother had said that he knew Nathan. 

"Nothing. He just asked me questions about you. He wanted to find out what you were doing, and I helped him out."

This sounded all too familiar for me and I glared at him, thinking. He didn't let me continue, though, raising his hand. "I know what you're thinking Ella. No, he's not the stalker. That's someone else entirely."

I sighed, knowing that I didn't have to ask him again whom it was, he just wasn't going to tell me. I was still thinking about this when Edward entered the room, holding an A4 file in his hand. He looked at me in surprise and then smiled at me. He wasn't expecting me to be there. I had been avoiding the art room, but now, with only two days left of him being here, who was to tell me whether I should enter his classroom or not?

"Hey love," he told me, stopping beside me and caressing my cheek. He grabbed a chair from the side and sat next to me, and I thought of how sweet he was to take another chair since I was occupying his, not asking me to get up like any other person would have. He put the file on the desk and grabbed my hand discreetly. I looked at Nathan during this exchange. He seemed uncomfortable. I didn't blame him much. 

"Barnes wanted to explain the stuff regarding the other school. It turns out that they did need a teacher as their last one had left and there had been no replacement," Edward explained to both of us. I nodded and didn't say anything, my mind thinking, three's a crowd, since Nathan was present too. As if on cue Edward turned to look at him. 

"Thank you for taking care of the classroom Nathan."

"You're welcome," Nathan mumbled, still looking at our interlocked fingers. His gaze turned to the open door and then back to us. "So, are you guys going to make it official then?" he asked. 

I frowned, then realised that he was talking about our relationship. With both of us transferring to different schools, there was no point in hiding it anymore. We could be just like a normal couple, kind of like what we always wanted. 

"Honestly we haven't given it much thought yet," Edward admitted. "We've been focusing on keeping things hidden for the last couple of days here. We don't want any more trouble." 

"But you're still together," Nathan said sort of questioningly, as if he had something to confirm. Really, Nathan was getting more than annoying. 

Edward chuckled. "Of course we are." He eyed the door hesitatingly, then got up and shut it before sitting down again. No students were supposed to be coming in at this hour, I recalled that Edward had two free lessons at this time. 

"I guess that's thanks to me then," Nathan said referring to the fact that we were still together. "Even the fact that you guys got together in the first place." He grinned as if he was happy with all of this, but warning bells started ringing in my head. 

Edward started laughing, oblivious to the way I was looking at Nathan in horror. "Really? How so?" he asked, sounding amused. But this really was not amusing. I couldn't wait for the topic to be changed. 

Nathan stretched his arms."Well, first of all-" he started saying, but I interrupted him.

"Thank you Nathan. Now can we change the subject please?" 

He frowned at me. "Okay," he said, clearly not understanding the change in my mood. He didn't realise that I had never told Edward about the dare which had primarily gotten me interested in him. 

"No, wait, Edward spoke up, still speaking with a chuckle. "Now I want to know how on earth you think that we got together thanks to you. Is this because you came in class on the first day of school and Ella was with you? Or because you were rude and she felt the need to say sorry in your name?"