new beginnings.

The sexy Rihanna will play Ruby Red :)

He was the talk of the University of Oklahoma, though she argues if it was because of the lack of student life—Oklahoma is relatively small. Though Ruby couldn't say, she was too fond of Blake Griffin.

"Girl, he's so fine."

"I know his dick is big, I just know it."

She cringed mentally at Kaycee's crude language, crinkling the aluminum foil that unraveled her sandwich before shooting the tin into a nearby trash can with pinpoint precision. It lands perfectly.

"Don't see what the hype is. Dude is ugly." Ruby shrugs indifferently, "'Sides, y'all saw that game they played against Mount Holyoke? Straight sweep!"

"You're just trying to find reasons to hate on him." Cadence teases as her tight coils bounce gracefully. "Chelsea fucked him; she says he's pretty good in bed."

"Chelsea's a slut. You might as well say the entire city's been in that." Kaycee frowns upon discovery. "A big L on Blake's part."

"Speaking of Ls, there he goes, right there." Ruby points in his direction with her pursed lips—on impulse, her friends all glance in the following course. There he stood, his tall, burly self. He was clean-shaven in the face with a horrible haircut and piercings at the ears. He exudes man whore energy.

A waste of a reasonably decent face; he looked relatively young, maybe Ruby's age, if not a bit older? Curiosity strings her as a blonde bombshell sits next to him, and his group of established jocks. Typical black man vying for white women syndrome.

"Uh uh, who the hell is that?" Kaycee questions in the bustling cafeteria full of students. "Get that damn Becky from my man's arm!"

Ruby rolls her eyes. "Don't you mean everyone's man? Jesus, his whole dick is gonna fall if he keeps messing with those damn white girls."

Cadence quirks an eyebrow. Though completely European, she was a white girl that everyone liked. She never started trouble, minds her business, and can play a mean game of basketball. The main focus was never to gossip about her roommate, but she'd had her fair run in with the All-star athlete. He was a total slut, with his mouth and his cock apparently.

"Ruby, I think you'd look good with Griffin."

She spoke too soon, Ruby shot up from her chair in humiliation. Her cheeks now red, and her nostrils flared. "Absolutely not."

Kaycee chuckled at the thought of entertaining her best friend. "C'mon Ruby, chill. When's the last time you've gotten your back blown out? freshman year? Blake could be that guy."

Involuntarily, Blake's ears perked up at the sound of his name—so faint anyone could mistake it for theirs if theirs began with a B. He analyzes the mess hall as he picks at his food. He wasn't too keen on his new meal plan and rightfully so, he protests. It didn't do much but add a couple of suicides to his workout.

"Yo Blake, wanna go grab a beer after class?" Kyle, a current friend of his for said amount of years, inquire while taking a bite out of his pizza.

He shakes his head apologetically. "Can't today dude, I have study hall and a late workout tonight."

"Study hall? What for?"

Blake replies, sheepishly. "I'm failing my bio course. Not by much, a high D." Biology wasn't quite the course Blake enjoyed as he found it extremely difficult to focus on molecular studies when his eyes fought to stay open. The blonde bombshell aside him chuckles as she flips her curls.