Chapter 4: Unleashed

Start from the beginning

"I have to go to the bathroom too," he said.

But Mr. Harris stopped him. "One at a time," he told him sternly. "But I really have to go," Scott said quickly. "Like medical emergency have to go." He even shook a bit to help his case.

But Mr. Harris was unyielding. "Mr. McCall, if your bladder suddenly exploded and urine began to pour from every orifice, I would respond 'one at a time'. Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like for me to come up with something more vivid?"

Scott exhaled in defeat. "No, no that's...pretty good," he said going back to his seat.

Sabrina raised her hand. 

"Yes, Miss. McCall?" 

"I have to go to the bathroom." "Miss. McCall, like I just told your brother...one at a time." Sabrina cleared her throat as she stood up. She let a breath out. "I just got my period," she exclaimed making everyone stop what they were doing as they turned toward her.

Mr. Harris froze. 

"So...can I go?" she asked, slightly feeling uncomfortable with all the looks she was getting from her classmates. "Okay, you may go." 

"Thank you," she mumbled as she hurried out of the classroom and closed the door behind her. She saw Isaac standing right outside the classroom with the twins. 

The twins looked ready for a fight and Isaac was eager to give them one. "Isaac, wait!" Sabrina yelled as she went to hold him back but stopped when she was taken aback when Aiden went and punched his brother Ethan right across the face. Ethan got up and smiled over at Isaac and Sabrina before he turned back to his brother and received another strike across the face.

 Ethan got up and smiled over at Isaac and Sabrina before he turned back to his brother and received another strike across the face

Aiden kept beating him and Ethan kept getting up for more with a smile on his face. Isaac and Sabrina just stood there and wondered just what the heck they were doing as Ethan was thrown off to land by Isaac's feet. Ethan's feet banged against the lockers and it drew Mr. Harris to look outside.

"What's going on out here?" Mr. Harris asked them.

Everyone started to look to see what was going on and Isaac and Sabrina saw that Aiden was disappearing down the hall and out of sight.

Danny moved for Ethan and helped him up. "You all right?" Ethan just shook his head in Isaac's direction. "He just came at me," he muttered out. He then looked over at Sabrina. "She tried to stop him but she couldn't." 

Mr. Harris gave Isaac a stern look. "Isaac, what the hell did you do?"

Scott looked down at Ethan and saw a glimmer of a smile on his face as everyone looked at Isaac accusingly. He knew that Isaac didn't do anything.

++++++

Mr. Harris gave Isaac lunch time detention as punishment for hurting another student. Isaac stomped off and Scott and Sabrina moved to follow after him.