💙~Mr. Steal Yo Girl//Hell No She's Mine~💙

Me: This story will now be introducing, every fairy tail fangirls favorite ice mage....

Gray: Don't you dare say it...please.....God no......

Juvia: What's wrong Gray-sama?

Lyon: Hello 'dear cousin'. And hello Juvia-chan (。♡‿♡。) I love you so much 💓 Please go on a date with me (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )

Me: LYONNN!!!!

Gray and Juvia: NOOO!!!!! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!

Juvia: Seriously author-chan?

Me: Yup。◕‿◕。 Now on with the story!!!

  It was the last day of school for Sylviana and Storm. They were so excited, so they rushed and were ready before their dad or Juvia were awake. A while later, Gray woke up, got out of bed carefully so he didn't wake Juvia, and took the kids to school. He came back to the smell of breakfast being made. He went in the kitchen. "Good morning babygirl. What are you cooking today?" She giggled and replied, "Nothing much. Just pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, and milkshakes." He smiled and kissed her neck, with sent shivers down her spine. "You really are wifey material Juvs." She blushed harder than ever at this comment. "Anyway, it's a nice day today beautiful. How about we go out for lunch?" She nodded and set the food on the table.

  About three hours after they ate, Gray told Juvia to get dressed so they could go. She put on a cute baby blue crop top with a pair of ripped black denim jeans, and a pair of white high top Nike's. She went downstairs and got in the car with Gray. He drove off, and turned on the radio after a few minutes of conversation.

Juvia's POV

  Gray and I were having a good conversation. After a while the convo died down, and he turned on the radio. When 'Just The Way You Are' came on, he started singing to me, and I melted. His voice is like an angel straight from heaven.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say

When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
Yeah

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say,

When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Yeah

(By Bruno Mars; I do not own this song)

  He finished, and I thought I was going to die. I was blushing hard, and smiling hard too. Before I knew it, we were getting out the car and going into the buffet. After a 15 minute wait, we were directed to our table. When we got there, a waiter came over to ask what we wanted to drink. He had pale blue hair, and he was very attractive, though he was not my type. Gray seemed annoyed by the waiter, and I leaned over to ask him what was wrong. He said that the waiter was his cousin, Lyon Vastia.

Gray: WAIT! HOLD ON! STOP THE STORY!!! THIS LITTLE FUCKER HAS TO BE RELATED TO ME?!?

Me: Yes Gray, is that a problem?

Gray: OF COURSE IT IS! I HATE LYON'S GUTS!

Me: Oh well! Stop interrupting the damn story Gray! Now back to it!!

Gray: Fine.......

  "Hello, Lyon." Gray said through gritted teeth. "Hello cousin Gray. And hello to you too, beautiful blunette." Juvia waved shyly at him, and an embarrassed blush was spread across her face. "Back off Lyon, seriously." Gray said cautiously. "And why should I? She is sexy, and I want her. She can't possibly be yours, being that you haven't gotten into the dating game since that day. So....." He proceeded to take Juvia's hand and kiss it. She gave Gray a look that said 'help me'. Gray rose and took her hand from his. "Well if that's what you think Lyon, maybe I can prove you wrong." Juvia and Gray turned to each other, and engaged in a long, passionate kiss. They turned back to Lyon, and he looked absolutely shocked. "Now, like I said back off Lyon, Juvia is mine." Gray said, with a huge smile on his face. Lyon was defeated, so he just got them drinks, and refrained from as much conversation as possible.

  After about an hour, they asked for the check and Juvia insisted they split the bill. Gray gave up on the idea of paying the bill himself, and let her help pay. They got up to leave. Lyon, being relentless, decided to try and slip Juvia his number, but Gray stopped him. "Hell no Lyon, she's mine. She doesn't want you." And with that, they left and went to get Sylviana and Storm.

  When they finally got home, the kids went on and on about their day, and what they wanted to do over the summer. They fell asleep on the couch at 1am. Juvia put a cover over them and went upstairs to Gray's room. He was trying to get another report done, but he was falling asleep. "Let me do it for you Gray-sama, it's the least I could do since you took us out to eat." He nodded and gave her the laptop. He proceeded to lay down on her lap, wrapped his arms around her waist, and fell asleep almost instantly.