💙~Part 1~💙

I am Juvia Lockser. I'm 24 years old and single. In my spare time(which is all the time), I babysit. All the parents l have babysat for say that I am really good with kids. When they ask if I'm married or I have any kids, they are shocked when I say no.

  I am currently walking through Magnolia. It is so nice here. I came to the park, and sat down to eat and enjoy the nice weather. There are lots of kids playing here, and I love to watch them(no I'm not a pedo). I looked over to my right, and I saw little girl with raven hair and brown eyes. She was being bullied by a few boys.

  I went over there to aid the poor little girl. I told the bullies to leave her alone, and threatened to tell their parents, who were talking in a group. "W-were sorry little girl. We're leaving now!" I watched as they scrambled off, and turned my attention back to the girl. She was crying. I went to comfort her, gently stroking her long, beautiful, raven colored hair.

  "Shh shhhh, don't cry. They won't be bothering you anymore ok?" She came to me and gave me a suffocating hug. "Thank you pretty lady. *Sob* *sob* You saved me." "That's just what I do, I'm just a concerned babysitter." She was so adorable. I rubbed her head, and told her to run along and play.

Storm's POV

Where the hell did she go? If I don't find her, dad's gonna have my head. He'll kill me, and bring me back just to kill me again. I'm not even joking. After scanning the park some more, I saw her hugging a stranger. She was a blunette, and very attractive. But she wasn't my type, and way out of my league. I ran over there quickly. "Sylviana Ann-Marie Fullbuster! Where the hell were you?!? Dad should give you an ass whooping that you'll never forget!!" I said, clearly pissed. "And why are you hugging a stranger?!?"

  "But pretty lady saved me from a few bullies Storm!" She seemed happy. I looked at the woman. She was smiling and nodding in agreement. "Alright then, thank you for helping my kid sister. But we're leaving now." And with that, we walked away from the nice blunette.

Juvia's POV

  I waved at the kids, and watched them walk away. It was getting late, and it started to rain hard. In two minutes, it was a full on thunderstorm. Thank goodness I had an umbrella. I hate the rain, and don't get me started on thunderstorms. Even though my name, Juvia, is literally 'rain', lluvia, in Spanish, I hate it.

  I started to run when I heard the loud thunder, and saw lighting strike multiple times across the sky. It was dark, and the next thing I knew, I hit my head on something hard. I don't know what happened next, because everything went black, and I hit the hard concrete.

The Fullbuster's House

  "We're home daddy!!!" Sylviana exclaimed happily. She went and jumped into Gray's arms. "Oof, hey kids! How was your day today?" He asked. Sylviana told him all about her day, and how she was saved from bullies by a pretty lady. "That sounds like a nice lady." He said.

  The kids went off to get ready for bed. They hastily ate dinner, got showered, and brushed their teeth. "That was quick. Do you guys have something important to do tomorrow?" They answered with nope, and went to their rooms. "Okay then. Goodnight kids, I love you, and so does your mom." He said in a forced happy tone.

  He went downstairs, and grabbed a bottle of wine. He poured himself many glasses, and cried while drinking them. He looked at a picture of his wife and kids. "God, I wish it could've stayed this way forever." He said through muffled, quiet sobs, so as not to wake up his children. He went to his room, and fell asleep almost instantly.

I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter 💕💕
LIKE and COMMENT please 😊😊