The man nearly growled and pointed a finger an inch away from her face, "Listen you little bitch, you better watch what comes out of your mouth. You don't who you're fucking with. I'm from the Bellucci Family you dumb whore, you don't mess with us. No one with half a brain messes with the Bellucci's."

She rolled her eyes, "I'm shaking, now is that all? I was in the middle of something."

"You better watch your mouth puttana," the man threatened again. He was getting frustrated that the Bellucci name couldn't frighten the woman before him. That line usually always worked when he used it on normal civilians.

"But what about the Graziano's, aren't they a rather formidable famiglia?" She eyed the man and watched the confusion take over his face, as he tried to connect the dots.

"What's going on?" Laura appeared at the top of the stairs, dressed and ready to go. "Who's at the door?"

"Just some fat guy in a leather jacket," Giuliana shrugged. "He's demanding that I leave."

Laura descended the stairs gingerly and stood shoulder to shoulder with her cousin, "She doesn't have to leave. I called her to come over."

"Matteo told me that I was to inform him if you had anybody come to the house," the man grunted.

"And did you?" Laura asked.

The man nodded his head in the affirmative with a slight smirk on his face, obviously proud that he held the role of glorified snitch.

"Well then you did your job, didn't you? You may go back to your car now, Giuliana's my cousin so she's not a threat of any kind."

The man audibly gulped, "As in Giuliana Bellucci? The Boss's daughter?"

"I used to be," the brunette corrected with a smirk on her face. "However my name is Giuliana Graziano now."

"My apo-apologies Mrs. Gra-Graziano, I didn't rec-recognize you," he stuttered as his face became red and eyes grew wide. "Please give my regards to your father and your husband," with that he barreled his way back to his car that was parked across the street, not daring to look back at the two women in the doorway.

Laura closed the front door and let out a laugh, "I've never seen him so nervous before."

"Who is he anyway?" Giuliana resumed cleaning up the broken glass that littered the carpet.

"A soldier from Matteo's crew, he's gotten the coveted job of staring at the house all day," Laura rolled her eyes. "That was the first time I had ever spoken to him, I don't even know his name."

"That's so weird," Giuliana said tying up the garbage bag full of glass. "He sits outside of your house everyday and you don't even know him."

"Yeah I know," Laura said and slowly sat down on a nearby chair. "But that's how Matteo wants it, so that's how it has to be."

After Giuliana had finished vacuuming up the tiny pieces of glass, the two women headed out to Giuliana's Range Rover. As Laura's guard nervously exited his car and headed over to them, presumably to stop Laura from leaving, Giuliana flashed the man a sarcastic smile and hit the gas before he could cross the street.

"Matteo doesn't allow me to normally leave," Laura answered Giuliana's unspoken question as to why the guard was making his way over to them when they were driving off.