Us

3rd pov

Even since jin caught jimin and jungkook the boy went back to jungkook house to hang and when they get there jungkook decided to cook dinner while jimin was sitting on couch in his living room. But jimin was getting a bit bored so he decides to go to jungkook  who is in the kitchen.

Jungkook  was too busy cooking that he didnt even notice jimin until he felt arms wrap around his waist and a head rest on his back.

"Hey what's wrong" jungkook asked jimin. "Nothing I'm just bored without you how much longer until your finished"? After jimin asked jungkook than laughed at his cute boyfriend who just couldnt handle being far away from him.

"A little more and than after we're done eating we can go sleep because tomorrow  we got a busy day", when jungkook said that jimin got confused because he didnt know they had something to do tomorrow.

"What do you mean we are going to be busy tomorrow? You didnt tell me anything" and with that jungkook remembered he told tae about it so he turned around and wrapped  his arm around jimin cute small waist.

"We have a new camper coming tomorrow of course I didnt know anything  until my father told me yesterday when I got his letter, I believe it is a new girl camper and her mom is Flora the goddess of flowers and spring".

Jimin was confused because he never knew flora had a daughter. Jimin mom and flora were good friends but flora got really jealous over jimin mom because of her looks or something so she stopped talking to his mom and basically disappeared.

"What time will she be here tomorrow"? Jimin asked jungkook and jungkook than looked up and thought to himself because  he forgot what time she was coming. "I think she is coming around noon if I'm correct  why"? Jungkook asked jimin.

And jimin looked at him and smirked and said, "well don't you think we have some time tonight for a little fun jeon jungkook" after jimin said jungkook eyes when big because he didnt think jimin would think or say such a thing.

"I would love to but what about Jin huh Namjoon cant hold him off for long Namjoon can barley handle himself what makes you think he can handle Jin huh"?

Jimin than smiled and looked at jungkook in the eyes and said, "who said jin has to know he wont even find out himself jeon" and after that jungkook was gone in lust because  he knew jimin was right.

After jimin said that jungkook turned around and turned off the stove so none of the food burns and than looks at jimin with a smirk and picks him up and throws him over his shoulder running to his room while jimin is laugh because of how jungkook was acting.

"Jungkook slow down your gonna drop me" jimin said but jungkook ignored him and said "you ain't gonna be walking for a week baby let me just tell you that". And once jungkook room door closed jimin knew he was done.

Hey y'all  I'm back im sorry the chapter  is short but I realized I've been gone to much and haven't been doing my story but now I'm back. I'm sorry for being gone for long I've just had stuff to deal with first but now I can write and focus on my book.