chapter 1

Jimin Pov:
It is 3 p.m. right now, and I'm in the dance room practicing my ballet dance this weekend. My brother Jin is too busy looking at his face right now in the mirror. He does this all the time so I dont need to worry what he is doing because I know he is checking himself out the whole day.

I don't really know where my mother is she told me she was going to meet someone but has not come home since, I really hope she is ok and is not in any danger. As I was about to redo my whole dance the door was opened and my mother and brother came in but for some reason my brother looks hella pist.

"Jimin after your done get washed up and ready and meet me and your brother in the kitchen ok".
"Yes mom I will".

After that my mom left with jin my brother, he didn't even look at me so I wonder if he is mad at me or mom but who cares.

I finally finished my whole ballet dance. So now I was heading to my room to get washed up and clean just like what my mother said.

Jimin room

Jimin Bathroom

Jimin Bathroom

Jimin Outfit

(Without the bag)

(Without the bag)

When I was done I started walking down stairs to the kitchen and see my mother and brother in view.
"Jimin sweetie please sit down", I did what my mother told me to do.

"As you guys know summer is in two days and you guys usually stay here during your guys summer, but this summer you guys will not be here, you will be going to camp half-blood this summer"

As I was about to say something my brother Jin beat me to it.
"But why, that place is stupid and dumb I dont get why we have to go to a place like that". I was shocked to hear that from my brother, he is mostly funny and caring but today he seems really mad.

" Mom may I ask what camp half-blood is" I asked my mom since I never knew a place like that existed. My mother looked at me and smiled saying " It's a place where all the gods and goddess send their kids for the summer so they are not in danger, when the parents aren't around or are busy".

When my mom said that it made sense knowing only kids who have a god or a goddess parent can only be able to go in there and not humans so it made sense.

I then looked at jin telling him "It doesn't seem bad, we would probably make friends since we dont have any", he than gave me a glare and told me "yah we can't even make friends so who would want to be our friends than wanting to just be in our pants knowing we are mom kids".

When He said that it made realize that it was the truth, I thought about it for a while than looked at him again, "That's why I have you because you become crazy knowing when a guy or girl is trying to get in our pants", when I said that Jin just chuckled and look at me and when he did I gave him my best puppy eyes ever and I know he can never resist them.

"Ughhh jimin you know those always work on me, but ugh fine if one bad thing happen to us when we are there WE! are coming back understand", he than looked at my mom and she gave us a nod knowing if something does happen we will come back home.

"I just want you boys to do something new and different this summer ok, but if anything does happen you will be coming back home understand".

Me and Jin nod our head after she said that. When she finished what she needed to tell us she told me and Jin to go and pack our stuff for camp half-blood.

I looked at jin and smiled at him, he looked at me and glared at me before laughing and smiling knowing I am a very cute boy. He than walked away to his room and I walked to mine, I grabbed all my suit cases and packed the stuff I needed, shirts, pants, shoes, socks, glasses, contacts, my hair stuff, my face stuff, ect.

when I was done some of the Servers came and took my stuff to the car.

I than grabbed my jacket and left my room heading to the car, when I got in I saw jin already in there, he was getting himself comfortable to sleep for the whole ride.

I sat down and got comfortable too knowing it was going to be a long ride. The car than started to move and it startled me a little, I than calmed down and thought if this was a good idea to go to this camp.

I was scared because this was going to be my first time seeing other gods and goddess I've never met before, I just hope they are all nice and don't just want to get in my pants like what Jin said.

Before we had left we made sure to give our mother a kiss goodbye and a hug because she will miss us and we will for sure miss her too knowing me and jin always stayed with her during all of our summers. And I know that me and jin can never live without her.

I ignored all the thoughts going through my head and layed down, I looked to my right and saw jin already asleep. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes knowing this was going to be a long ride.

well camp half-blood here we come.

To Be Continued
Author note: this is my first book so sorry if it is bad I'm new to this but hope you like it.