20 baby!

JADES POV: tonight is my 20th birthday party.  I'm having it at my house. The only problem here is that I invited Alex because we are dating again and I haven't told Kendall that I even personally know Alex. Kendall and I are setting up the living room with balloons and moving the sofa , coffee table and tv out so there is space to dance. "Hey kendall can I tell you something?" I ask in a nervous shaky voice. "Yeah of course what's up?" She Asks as she blows up a balloon. "You promise not to freak out and make a big deal over this?" I say. "Swear on my life" Kendall Says.  " so I might be dating the famous singer Alex and he is coming to my party tonight" I say. Her mouth loses grip of the balloon and all the air comes out sending the balloon flying around the room. "Hahaha very funny" Kendall Says. "I'm not joking. Why did you think he was staring at me when we went to the Leech Lovers concert last year?" I say. Kendall Says "Okay that's okay. Whatever makes you happy. But you do know that our friends are all crazy about him" Kendall Says. "I know but we'll face that issue when it comes" I say. She nods her head in agreement.

Later that night...

ALEXANDERS POV: at 8pm I get to Jades house. I walk in and everyone is staring at me. I walk to the kitchen , kiss jade and then we go and dance to fall in love by goldlink. Everyone is staring still. Kendall Says "they are dating girls go back to dancing and stop being assholes". Jade pulls me in closer and we dance and chuckle at all her star struck friends. I place a light kiss on her soft lips and put my hands on her hips.

JADES POV: "I love you. Happy birthday" Alexander whispers into my ear. "I love you. Thank you for everything" I whisper back. Honey by kehlani comes on and I Lena my head on his shoulder and hug him and we slow dance. He is perfect.

3:00am...
The party finished and Alexander decided to stay the night since he wasn't working tomorrow. Kendall went to bed after cleaning the living room. Alex and I changed into sweaters and trackies and started cleaning the kitchen so we didn't have to do it with a hangover. "Hey can I talk to you about something?" Alex asks. "Yeah anything" I say. "So I'm going on tour" he says. "When?" I ask. "In 2 days" he says. "For how long alex?" I ask knowing it will be a long time. "3 or 4 months" he says. I sigh and rub my eyes. "But I wanted to know if you'll come with me and play guitar for me?" he asks. "Alex that's in front of thousands of people and I've got anxiety plus Kendall needs me" I say. "No she doesn't , I already spoke to her earlier and she said she'd be fine" he says. I try to think of reasons to disagree but I can't think of anything. "Okay" I say. He picks me up and spins me. "Thank you , thank you , thank you!" He says kissing me.