Miserable

JADES POV: it's 8:30pm and Kendall and I are at the concert. The opening act is about to come on. We are both wearing Leech Lovers shirts. I'm wearing black ripped jeans and Kendall is wearing a blue denim skirt. We are in front row. The opening act walks out. It's Alex. My heart drops and I take a deep breath in. "He is so hot isn't he?!" Yells Kendall as she screams his name. "HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?" Screams Alex. He starts playing his song soggy. He looks down at the crowd and we make eye contact. He stops singing.

ALEXANDERS POV: I see her beautiful eyes. It's like every lyric in my head has disappeared. The crowd starts yelling at me and I snap back into it and keep singing. I keep my eyes on her and she whispers something into her friends ear and walks out through the crowd. I finish singing , thank the crowd and run off stage to find her.

JADES POV: I tell Kendall I'm going to get a drink because I felt light headed. Which was completely true but I'm light headed because my ex boyfriend just performed and stared at me the whole time.

I go to the pop up cafe and pay for a water bottle and hot chips. I sit on the bench when someone comes and sits next to me. I turn to face them and it's Alex. "Jade" he says. I put my food and water bottle down and hug him. "Alex I miss you too but you have really got to go" I say getting up and ready to walk off when a bunch off paparazzi come running our way. Alex grabs my hand and we run off to behind the theatre. "I think we lost them" Alex whispers and leans in to kiss me. I pull back. He looks hurt when I do so. "I'm sorry but I don't want this" I say. "Alex I didn't want to be apart , believe me. But I don't wanna have to hide to kiss you or fly for 16 hours to be with you" I say as  I walk off. "I'm sorry" he calls out. "Just go Alex , it's easier for the both of us" I say back.

I go back to Kendall. "What took you so long?" She Asks. "Sorry I had to go to the bathroom and there was a long line" I say. She nods and we dance.

The next morning...
ALEXANDERS POV: "Alex meet MiMi Collins" kaylie Says. I shake her hand. "You too are going on a date today. Get to know each other. Pose for photos for the paparazzi and act like you're in love" kaylie Says. "Fine" Says MiMi Collins. "But just so you know , you're totally not my type" MiMi Says. "That's Fine because I don't find you attractive" I say and kaylie gives me a dirty look.

JADES POV: I wake up at 8am for my first lecture: English. I check my phone and Kendall comes over to my room. "Have you seen this?!" She says showing me a picture of Alex and MiMi Collins. I feel like a thousand knives were stabbing me in the chest. "N - no" I stutter. "I wish I was her" Kendall Says. "Why? Alex used to say she was a bitch anyways" I say without thinking. "How would you know he said that?" Asks Kendall. "I read it once , the sight probably wasn't trustworthy"I say. Kendall just shrugs and we walk to the room for English.

ALEXANDERS POV: I walk around holding MiMi's hand and she kisses my cheek and plays with my hair in front of the paparazzi. When we get back from our 'date' we are already all over the news. "Unbelievable" I say. "What's wrong?" Asks Kaylie. "If I knew I would have to have fake feelings and pretend to be in love with someone I hate , I would have never said yes to this career" I say storming out.