Chapter 9

Jay: Bey, could you please pick a damn swim suit and come on!

Bey: Don't rush me nigga.

Jay is upstairs with Beyoncé trying to help her find a swim suit while Blue and Miracle are waiting downstairs in the living room of the vacation home.

Miracle yells up the stairs..

Miracle: What the fuck is taking her so long?!

Jay: Miracle shut up and be patient.

Bey: Hmmmm.. What about this one? I think I like this one.

Jay: Just go put it on so we can get our day started woman.

Bey: Yes sir, daddy.

Jay gave her a devilish grin..

Jay: What was that?

Bey ran into the bathroom and closed the door so she could change into her bikini. It's was a burnt orange color and made with crochet fabric.

Bey: Oh, nothing.. Jay baby can you hand me my gold body chain off of the dresser please?

Jay grabbed the body chain and opened the bathroom door so he could hand it to her. When he walked in she was standing in the mirror putting her hair into a bun with her back towards him. She had on her swim bottoms but her top was laying on the sink. Her ass was almost swallowing the swim bottoms and Jay watched her titties bounce in the mirror while she put her hair up.

Once he was out of his trance he walked up behind Beyoncé, wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face into her neck.

Bey: Jay stoppppp..

Jay ignored her and stuck one hand in her swim suit bottom and began to massage her clit, he let his other hand roam up to her right boob and he rubbed her nipple. He began to suck harder on Beyoncé's neck and she let out a slight moan. After and while she turned to face him, hopped up on the sink, and spread her legs so that he could fall in between. Bey wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss. She could feel him getting harder against her area. Suddenly she pulled away and just stared him in his eyes. He looked like he was taken back by her stopping the kiss and he leaned back in. His eager lips were met by her index finger, stopping him once again.

Bey: Did you enjoy that?

Jay: Yeah, why did you stop?

Bey: Good, because that's the last kiss you'll be receiving a kiss from me. We can't keep doing this. You can't have us both and considering that you're still with her shows me where you want to be.

Jay: But Bey-

Bey: Get out and go wait down stairs. I'll be down in 5 minutes.

Jay: Why won't you listen to me?

Bey: Get out!

Jay left out of the bathroom and slammed the door behind him. Bey just finished getting ready, she grabbed her beach bag, and headed downstairs.

Blue: Finally! I was tired of sitting down here with Miracle ole-

Bey: Blue, what did I tell you?

Blue: Uhhhhh..

Bey: Oh, you gone play like you forgot? What did I tell you before we left New York?

Blue: If I play nice you'll buy me a new Tiffany & Co. set?

Bey: Right, so I'm guessing you don't want it?

Blue: I do, it's just- *starts crying* I hate her! She's ruining our family. Why is she even here?