"We will be back to pick you up after this trip, okay, My Dearest Spinel?" 

"Our Dearest Spinel." Blue corrected White.

White clears her throat, "Of course. Our Dearest Dearest Spinel." 

"Alright, though, do expect me to check in with you, My Diamonds. If….if that's okay." Spinel looks at them sheepishly. 

"We will be waiting for it." Blue calmly states with a small bit of enthusiasm. 

This made Spinel feel a little better, but the negative feelings and old thoughts began to try to resurface. She takes a deep breath and let's it out before waving cheerfully as the warp pad actives. 

The beam of light surrounds the gem and carried her through space like a shooting star, unfortunately the path of light had gotten boring since the light blocked out the view from outside. The smile quickly melted away and Spinel got lost in thought.

'Would Steven and everyone on Earth want me around?' She thought. 

"No." Spinel shakes her head, making her pigtails move and she exhales heavily. "I will not let these feelings get the best of me again. You can do this Spinel. At least try." The small pep talk to herself brought a soft smile to her face and her feet meet the warp pad of Little Homeworld; Earth. Otherwise known locally as Beach City.

~°♡°~

The Diamonds were already traveling by their ship. Yellow and Blue talking amongst themselves and the Pearls. Upon the chair made for White, she sat there deep in thought and her black nail tapping once in awhile on the armrest. 

Blue and Yellow can clearly see something was clearly wrong with White and silently ushered the Pearls off. It happens rarely now, but they couldn't take the chance of White snapping a little at anything when it bothered her greatly. 

"White?" Yellow asked.

"Is everything alright?" Blue finished. 

White takes a glance at them and force a smile, "Of course. Nothing, but missing Our Little Spinel." 

"I know how you feel, White, but we can't just always keep her in one place. She has to be free." Yellow states plainly with stoic expression.

Blue sighed sadly and seems guilty, "Not like how we kept Pink locked up most of her life span. I know Pink would be a bit too much on her actions, though we could've done better than just locking her up. She needed change." 

"Change for the better, right?" White's face scrunches in faint distaste. 'I'd never thought THEY would be right in these petty beliefs of existence.' 

After that comment, the trip was silent for the most part and the only time that it brightened was when Spinel checked in. By the first call, Spinel had happiness radiating around along with her already bubbly aura. 

"HELLOOO~ My Diamonds!" Spinel's voice sounded through the call and she giggles, "How is the trip going?" 

The three Diamonds chuckled at her even though she looked distracted since her magenta eyes glanced off to something off screen. 

"It's so boring without you!" White whined slightly. "I wouldn't have mind if you snuck on the ship." 

Blue laughed softly and Yellow beamed, still trying to keep her stoic stance. "White is correct. Maybe we should've took you with us." 

Spinel waves a hand comically, "Aw, no worries. There's always a next time and many after that. Oh! I can even show you fun games and stuff I learned while being here with Steven! I bet you'll love it!"