Chapter 15: Was It a Mistake

Luigi couldn't believe it. He was kissing Bowser, something that he'd never thought he'd do. He did remember back then he did have sort of a crush on him, but it went away when he found out the kind of person he was. But this was different, he felt the similarities between them. Luigi felt Bowser push him back. He was confused about why he did it, but upon inspection, he saw that Bowser was in a panic. He seemed overwhelmed with confusion and guilt that it was hard to bottle it up. "I need to go". He got up and quickly walked to the door grabbing his belongings on the way out. Before he walked out the door Luigi grabbed Bowser hand. Bowser looked back at him but turned his attention back to leaving snatching his hand back. He shut the door leaving Luigi alone. Now Luigi felt like crap. (Did I go too far). He felt like Bowser didn't want that kiss, he was probably grossed out from it and that's why he left. He made Bowser uncomfortable and used his feelings of sadness to get him. All these thoughts ran through his head as he assumed that Bowser was upset with him or disgusted that he kissed him. Luigi went to his room and started crying.

An hour went by and Luigi heard the front door open. "Mario's home". He got up and rubbed his eyes. "Mario", Luigi said opening his door. Mario was sitting on his couch drinking a soda. "Luigi is it me or is this couch lumpy". Luigi knew that Bowser weight probably messed the couch up a bit, but Luigi couldn't let Mario know. "Maybe we need a new one"? Mario sighed," I just bought this couch last year, now I gotta order it". "Maybe you should wait, it might just need a good fluffing". Luigi picked up a cushion and started to fluff it managing to shift it back into its original shape. "Perfect, my wallet is saved". Mario sat down and Luigi next to him. "Luigi you're eyes are really red". Luigi pulled out his phone and used the reflection to see his eyes. "Oh just a bit of allergy, nothing major". Mario went back to watching TV leaving Luigi with his thoughts. "How come you're home so early, I thought you might've been out with Peach today". Mario grumbled a bit," We got into a small argument, I don't really really want to talk about it. It was unusual for Mario not to talk about the arguments he and peach have which told Luigi that maybe it was a really bad argument. Luigi wanted to change the subject to try and attempt to keep the conversation going. "You heard about yesterday right". Mario got a bit mad, "I did and it pissed me off". Mario began to ramble again about Bowser expressing his true feelings about him. "Luigi", Mario sighed. "Oh yes Mario", Luigi raised a brow. "I know you work for Bowser and all, but I want you to promise me. Don't get involved with him... you'll end up hurt". Luigi nodded in agreement as he thought about him and Bowser's kiss.

-----------------------

Bowser made it back to his Castle. "Papa you're home". Bowser Jr. ran to him giving him a tight hug. "Jr. how was school". "It was fun I drew this". Jr. handed Bowser a drawing of him standing triumphantly on his Castle. "Do you know where this is going?", Bowser asked. Jr. looked confused. "It's going on my board at work where everyone can see how great of an artist you are". Bowser Jr's eye's sparkled in excitement, "Really!?". Bowser nodded as he cheered. "Now run along and get your homework finished, I have a bit of work to do, and after dinner, we can play a game, how's that sound". "Great~" Bowser Jr. went on his way to his room as Bowser walked to his home office. He closed the door and sighed heavily thinking back to Luigi. He had this strange feeling, he never had feelings for a man, but something about Luigi piqued his interest. He shook his head in frustration. "No I can't have these feeling, I love Peach". Once he said that a lightbulb went off in his head along with a sinister grin. "Maybe...just maybe, I can use these strange feelings to my advantage".

---------------------

Luigi walked into work early. He was a bit upset since they're rarely isn't anyone around besides a few doctors so it makes it a bit creepy. He made it to Bowser's office and walked in seeing him sit at his desk very happy. He got up and went to give Luigi a big hug. "Good Morning~". He was in such a great mood, Luigi thought that maybe he finally got over Peach. "You're in a good mood", Luigi laugh. He soon was caught off guard by a small smooch on his cheek. "Huh... Bowser"? "I'm in a great mood because, well I had someone talk sense into me, and it made me re-evaluate myself". Bowser held Luigi close to him as he smiled, "I also think I might have a new interest" Luigi blushed brightly as a small smile crept on his face. "Are you sure", Luigi asked. Bowser smiled," I know it feels fast, but I feel something forming between us". Bowser gave Luigi a few papers. "Can you give these to Wario please". Luigi smiled brightly and left with the papers in hand leaving him be. Bowser smiled and chuckled under his breath. "Pathetic. Blinded by emotion. I have him wrapped right on my finger".

Luigi was happy, butterflies seem to wreak havoc in his stomach. Bowser liking him was so surreal, he had to be in a dream of some sort. (This feels too good to be true..but maybe I did change Bowser for the better). He then thought back to what Mario said. Mario told him not to get involved with Bowser or he'll get hurt. "Silly Mario, he's changed now". Luigi decided to disregard the saying since Mario wasn't always right when it came to telling him what to do. Not only that this could be his way of breaking from Mario's controlling habits. "I'll show Mario, Bowser is a good guy now".