It was 2 bottles of cream that where stuck together so you could push both of them at the same time and also a packet of milk in his hand.

He was spraying the whole things on Devine until there was nothing left.

Devine and I were spechless mostly I.

I think he was more shocked than speechless.

He didn't even know how to react to it and I just looked at both of them.

Suddenly Jungkook run around our car and opend my door.Luckly for him it wasn't close so he opened the door with ease and talk to me.

"Come on!!" He said in hurry.

"What!??" I asked him confused and he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the car.

"Omg!!!!"

What was happening!!!??

"Hey?!,...HEY!!.." We heard Devine screaming from the car as he came back to reality and realized what was happening.

Jungkook started to run with me really fast and Devine tried to follow us,but stopped right after he remembered how he looked now because of Jungkook.

I turned my attention back to Jungkook and he was just laughing his head off.

"Com'on faster" He told me between laughs.

At some point this situation was really funny.....

I started to laugh along with him,but louder than his laugh.

Jungkook's pov
*short thoughts*
Oh God her laugh...it's so precious. I never heard her laughing before,but I find it hilarious ,cute and funny at the same time.She looks so beautiful when she laughs.

Y/n pov
"HAHAHAHAHAH " The thought of Devine and how he looked came back to my mind and I couldn't stop laughing.

I think it was the first time I really laughed again for such a long time. I didn't even knew that I could still laugh or smile about something like that. Mostly didn't know it would be about Devine.

Jungkook and I were still running hand in hand.I could feel how strong,he didn't want to let me go. His grif was so tight. But not as tight to hurt me.

We were now really far away from the store and I didn't know where we were.

I think he knew where we were,because the whole time he was leading me to soomewhere.

"Wait wait wait!" Jungkook suddenly stopped our run as if he was really scared of what himself was going to tell me.

"What,is it?" I questioned him still laughing.

"He might find us,if we don't speed up now and I think you might be the reason if he catch us,that's why I have no choice but to do that now" He told me and suddenly lifted me up from my feets.

"Ahhh,ha..what are you doing,put me down" I giggled and he placed me on his shoulder.

" No I can't he might find us" He joked around.

And I couldn't stop laughing. I think my laugh made him laugh too.
His laugh is so adorable, but also funny at the same time.

I slighty hit his back and was still laughing really hard.

We turned to an...I can't really say if it's an ally but it looked like that and stopped near a wall. Jungkook put me down and we were both still laughing really hard. I touched his chest,because I couldn't stop my laugh and I had to hold on something.

"Oh,my God,I can't belive we did this,I can't belive this". I repeated myself as I started to breath regulary again.

"Yes.." Jungkook said as he slowly stopped to laugh too.