Chapter 26 - Live With Me

Start from the beginning

When his mate's body flinched and tightened around his fingers, his head jerking to the side, moans dropping in pitch, Dan smiled.

Without warning he pulled out his fingers and replaced them with his cock, pushing slowly in. The tight heat around him, squeezing and twitching, felt amazing.

The look of pure bliss on his mate's beautiful face nearly made him come then and there.

Kit felt Dan's branding heat, felt the sting as he was stretched open, taken, filled. He threw his head back, spine arching up, pleasure spreading through his body and suffusing his senses.

He moaned low in his throat, whimpering and pushing back against Dan's cock, his body begging him to push deeper.

Dan obliged, thrusting in and burying himself completely in his lover's body. He stayed there, breathing heavy, kissing Kit's chest and letting him get used to his size. Soon, the muscles gripping him like a vice relaxed slightly.

Kit tried to move, squirming, but it was too soon and so Dan kept him pinned beneath his body, kissing him and licking his nipples.

"You're such a goddamn tease..." Kit moaned, giving up and falling back against the pillows.

Dan chuckled, panting. "You're calling me a tease?"

He started moving, slowly pushing in and pulling almost all the way out at a steady pace, letting Kit feel every inch of him over and over.

Soon Kit couldn't even think of moving - he could only lie back and listen to the ragged moans spilling from his mouth. Could only feel the sweet, overwhelming pleasure - the sharp jolt every time Dan's cock dragged over his prostate and the exquisite burn as he thrust in even deeper, stretching Kit to his limit.

He twisted in the sheets, crying out.

A drop of sweat landed on his skin. Looking up, he saw Dan's face above him, shock straight brown hair falling into his eyes, muscles gleaming with sweat. Kit reached up twined his arms around Dan's broad shoulders, clutching his mate to his body, whimpering in his ear.

"Ah, ah... Mhm, Dan... Aaah! Yes, there - that feels so good...Oh..."

Dan bit down on his shoulder, sucking on the soft skin, feeling Kit shudder against him. Their sweat-slick limbs slotted together, the slide and drag delicious.

How different it was with someone he loved - his skin tingling, every nerve on fire - but fully present, not dimmed or dazed or losing control. Just lit up with pleasure and desire.

"You're so beautiful," Dan murmured, and Kit had heard it before, so many times, but never like this. Never in a beloved voice that sent shivers down his spine, mouth falling open in a wordless cry.

"So lovely, so perfect, so wonderful... You're everything I want. Christopher. Kit."

He sat up, lifting Kit, positioning him on his lap, and thrusting into him faster.

Kit's moans rose in pitch, tears springing to the corners of his eyes, saliva smeared around his swollen lips and perspiration shining on his skin. He was giving himself over to Dan, pliant in his arms.

And damn him, Dan thought, if that wasn't the most arousing thing he had ever seen. His mate trusting him, accepting his love, letting pleasure overtake him.

Seeing it wipe that cheeky grin of his pretty face.

Kit's cock - trapped between them - left a sticky trail across Dan's abs. He slowed his thrusts, resisting the building pressure. He didn't want to come yet.

"Kit..." he murmured, turning up his lover's face with a hand under his chin.

The small werewolf still had his eyes closed, damp black eyelashes brushing his cheeks - but he turned his head to lick Dan's fingers, taking his thumb between his front teeth. Dan groaned.

This was dangerous...he felt like he might well become addicted.

He pushed his thumb into Kit's mouth and watched him suck it, Dan's cock throbbing, buried deep inside that tight little ass. Pulling him closer until they were chest to chest, cheek to cheek, he whispered,

"Christopher."

Kit clenched tight around him.

Dan wrapped both arms around him, hugging him and supporting his weight. Then he lifted him, standing up slowly, cock still buried deep. Kit whimpered, clinging to him.

"Christopher..."

Kit trembled. Dan pushed his lithe body up against the large bedroom window and Kit gasped at the shock of the cold glass on his back, the heat of Dan's body pressed up along his front. His torso was hard and chiseled, slick with sweat.

Early morning sunlight streamed in through the blinds, playing over Dan's skin and lighting up his warm brown eyes.

"What if...someone...sees?" Kit panted into his mouth.

"Let them. I want the whole world to see...that you are mine," Dan growled, and on the last word he started thrusting again, hard and fast, pressing Kit into the glass plane, wooden frame creaking.

Kit clutched at his shoulders, crying out.

He felt his orgasm overtake him and came so hard that his vision blackened, his whole body shaking as tears welled in his eyes, that one word ringing in his ears.

Mine.

It had felt so wrong out of every other mouth that had said it...

Now, for the first time, it felt right.

Later, they laid curled up in bed together, limbs pleasantly heavy.

Kit breathed in the scent of Dan and sex (grass, fabric softener, sweat, and come - he decided it might be his new favourite combination), feeling the sticky mess smeared between his thighs but too comfortable to want to move.

"So that's what it feels like... with someone you love," he mumbled.

Dan chuckled, kissing his forehead. "Is it different?"

"Yeah. Better...way better." He sighed.

"I haven't felt anything like that before, either."

"Have you dated a lot, Dan?"

"When I was a soldier, yes. But nothing lasted once my leave was over. After I left the army I focused on getting better and rebuilding my life."

He rolled onto his side and stared into Kit's green-and-brown flecked eyes.

"I've never met anyone like you, though. No-one ever made me feel this way. You have no idea how hard it was, wanting you so much, but knowing that if I didn't hold back and wait for you to come to me of your own free will... I would lose you forever."

"Was it worth it?"

Dan smiled, hugging him closer. "Worth every second. I would do it again...but I think the stress might kill me."

"You could have had me from the start."

"But would you have trusted me?"

"Hm...probably not. Well, definitely not."

Kit nuzzled into his chest and Dan stroked his hair softly, smiling. "Come on now. Why don't you join me in the shower? Then we can change your dressings and I'll make us some breakfast?"

"Shower? Hm... Wait, you can cook?"

"I can cook breakfast, at least. But please don't bother getting dressed for it - because we won't be leaving this house today."

Kit grinned, leaning up to kiss him, and felt himself being scooped up and carried gently to the bathroom.