You gasped and grabbed onto Jimin's neck while whispering, "What was that..?" "What was what?" "Something touched me." "Ohhh you meant this." You felt his hand on your thigh again so you let go of his neck and splashed water in his face. "Why'd you do that! You scared the shit out of me!" He started laughing, "I'm sorry babe I just wanted you to hold me." "We could've done that earlier!" You splashed him again then started swimming away from him to get food because you started getting hungry.

He followed you and said, "I think I deserve an apology this time." You sighed and stop swimming then said, "I'm sorry..." He then smiled and you both started swimming to the shore. When you were almost able to touch the ground Jimin grabbed your arm and said, "Hold on a second." "What now I'm-" You gasped at Jimin's sudden action.

No fucking way he just did that...!

You watched as a mischievous grin appeared on his face. He then slapped your ass, his hand grabbing it tightly then swiftly pulling it back. "JIMIN!" He frantically swam to shore with you right behind him. "I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!" You started chasing him around while the others were watching you guys. While you were catching your breath you remembered that you needed food. You saw a soaked Jimin looking at you up and down.

I'll get him later....I'm too hungry to deal with this right now..

With a stern face you turned around towards the others and started walking away. "Namjoon can I have a hot dog. I'm starving." "Sure thing! Hey Y/n what did Jimin do to get you so angry?" All eyes were on you but you had no answer. "Can we not talk about it for now." Yuna got up and pulled you away from the boys then whispered in your ear, "Can you at least tell me. I am your best friend." You rolled your eyes at her and said, "Later I'm not in the mood right now." "Oooohhhh, I get it." "Get what?" Your face had confusion written all over it. "Get your hot dog and we can chat while walking." "Ok but, what are we talking about now?" "Just go get your hot dog and hurry up."

You ran over to Namjoon to get your hot dog. "Hey is my hot dog done?" "Just about, here you go." He handed it to you with a smile, you smiled back. You ran over to Yuna and you both started talking about random stuff. "So how are things with Taehyung?" "What are you talking about Y/n-ah?" "Oh please you two are so cute together!" You said as you bit into your hot dog. "Same thing goes for you and Jimin. You guys are such a couple." "Really?" "I swear to god Y/n you two should already be dating!"

If only you knew about it

  "So what did Jimin do to make you so pissed?" You told her everything that happened when you two were in the water. "No damn way he had the balls to do that!" "I know! He really is something else, we should be heading back." "Yeah he might miss you too much." "Oh shut your mouth will you."

~Time Skip After The Beach~

It is 5:55. You just dropped off Jimin at his house and your driving back home.

I wonder what Yoongi-oppa was doing while I was gone....

You just parked your car inside the garage, you were about to go to your room when you smelled something sweet from the kitchen.

When you went to investigate and saw Yoongi wearing an apron setting a tray of your favorite brownies on the counter. "Oppa? What are you doing?" He turned around and said, "Hey Y/n. How was your trip to the beach?" "Fine but why did you make brownies?" He rolled his eyes at you. "For you duh." "But you never bake, y-you only baked with mom..." He sighed, "I made these for you to eat so you can't stop me from talking."

What is he talking about....?

"Why would you need to do that?" You said while grabbing a brownie. Yoongi sighed while rubbing his temples. "Y/n......dad is coming home...in a few days actually..." You started to choke on your brownie. "You're not fucking around right....?" He stuffed a brownie in your mouth. "No I am not, and please don't choke on that again." You nodded in response. You ate the brownie then said, "But why though? He'll only come home if one of us is dead or in danger." "Y/n don't say that, he cares about us more than that." Yoongi said as he took off his apron and mittens. "Yeah more like you....." You said in a low voice.

Your dad always favored Yoongi because of his influence on the company. He didn't like how you went out or how you spent your free time.

You rubbed your temples and said, "Ugh, how do I tell him about Jimin..." "I'm sure he'll understand." You sighed, "Sure he will, I have a question Oppa." He grabbed a brownie and said, "Yes?What is it?" "When you were away at college, did you have a girlfriend?" He chokes a bit and started coughing. "Woah are you ok? Need some water." You said while rushing to the fridge for a bottle of water.

As you were handing it to him you asked, "Wait.... you actually had a girlfriend?!" "Well... yes, yes I did." "Really?! How come you didn't tell me about her?" "It wasn't that I didn't want to tell you but, it was because dad wouldn't have accepted the damn fact that I had a life outside of work..."

You felt a bit bad for him 

You gave him a hug then asked, "Are you guys still together?" "Yes we are. She's been wanting to meet you for so long..." You released from the hug. "Please invite her whenever you want! I can't wait to meet my future sister in-law!" "Y/n-ah!" He playfully slapped you on your arm. "Ok geez chill." You rolled your eyes and smiled. "Go take a shower and change. I'll make dinner." "Ok Oppa!"
You quickly went to your bathroom and took a quick shower.
(This is what you're wearing)

You walked down the stairs to the kitchen when you overheard Yoongi talking to someone on the phone

You walked down the stairs to the kitchen when you overheard Yoongi talking to someone on the phone. "In a few days will be great."

Who is he talking too..?

You continued to eavesdrop. "Ok see you then.....love you too." You waited a few seconds before going in the dining room. "Heyyy....so who was that..?" He looked at you blankly. "You are terrible at lying. I can read you like a book." "Well sorry. Now who was it." "You heard everything already. You know who it is." You gave him a cheesy smile. "You looooove her." He rolled his eyes then said, "Yes. Now let's eat before our food gets cold." You both walked to the dinner table and started eating your food.

To Be Continued...
A/N: Still not my best but I'll get better😁Sorry for not updating a lot too, I've been really busy.