Chapter 4: Rooftop Memories

As We walk inside, she stares at me, giving me that 'I don't really want you here' look. I follow after the other 2, trying to ignore the annoying face Dawn was giving.

Next thing you know, we're all on the roof.

"She killed someone?" Dawn and Me asked at the same time. She ignores me, "She's just a kid." Dawn says looking at Dick who was looking over at Rachel who was looking at a bird house.

"Whoever they are. They've got people in the department. We needed somewhere safe toregroup. Think about what we're gonna do." He glances at me.

"What about Bruce." She asks.

I roll my eyes. Is she serious? Dick hates Batman.

Dick shakes his head, "He's no good with kids."

She nods her heads, "Cop, huh?" She asked Dick. "That's one I would've never figured." She said and walked over to a bench and sat down.

Dick went and sat next to her.

I ignored there conversation.

I stared out into the distance.

Remembering the good and bad times I had with the titans.

We were a good team.

Until Deathstroke.

He ruined my life.

Ruined Donnas too.

Ruined all of our lives.

He killed his own son. What kinda of father just murders his son? Dick says he was dead when he got there. I don't know anymore.

4 years ago.

I jump rooftop to rooftop.

Alone. Like always.

Tears in my eyes, as I land on the next roof. My life, such a tragedy piece of shit.

I sit down.

I'd just killed a man. He was just a mugger.

I stabbed him in the heart. Broke his neck.

I'm a monster.

But that made me want to kill more.

I jump down into a building. Filled with Drug dealers, murderers, Dirty cops.

I Slaughtered them all.