✽+†+✽

Flashback. Jungkook's P.O.V

"Night has fallen, Jungkook. Congratulations on your Blood Ritual Now that you are a true vampire, I present you with this!" The silvered haired male said, cheerfully.

Jiyong servants brought out something large wrapped in a white cloth and rolled it out onto the table.

Jiyong flipped over the cloth to reveal what was inside.

It looked like a pale, withered tree.

The object's identity was hardly obvious at first glance.

Yet, it was clothed in familiar garb.

My eyes widened in horror as I relieved that they were,

Namjoon's clothes...

Which means the object in the table was..

"Are you truly so pleased? I'm quite surprised you recognized him. Indeed, this is that human. This is the creature you use to be so fond of.

I had my servants suck him dry. He kept you entertained in your boredom, and I saw to it that he was repaid justly." Speaking in a cheerful tone, Jiyong laid his a pale hand on my shoulder from behind.

It smelled sweet..

It was the scent of cologne he always wore, the smell of it was enough to make me dizzy.

"I had so hoped to gift you with the body or another parasite..But it's father is a pure-blood vampire. It upsets me to let a sinful Dhampir live, but I left him breathing, out of respect for the father."

He was speaking about Hoseok. If I lost him..

The thought frozen my heart. Jiyong whispered away, paying no mind.

"But there will be no second chance."
Why was he smiling? Had my ear gone strange?

"Now, Jungkook. Vampires are the most beautiful and noble beings in this world. And you're a smart child. My very own heir, the next Blood King. So I ask you: don't disappoint me." Scolding me in a soothing tone, screams and cries left the women's mouth as Jiyong tore off the Moon Childs's head.

The choking sweet scent separated me from my consciousness.

A powerful desire the likes of which I'd never felt before bubbled up in my chest.

And before I knew it, I was drinking the Moon Childs blood. 

The taste was divine, and I needed more. I caved into my instincts when I sucked blood for the first time...and I vomited in disgust.

Was it Jiyong who killed Namjoon? Or was it me?

Until then, I was proud of being a vampire.

I wanted to meet everyone's expectations, and be a worthy blood king. 

Humans are to be fed upon, and Dhampir are to be hated...

They both have feelings, they're no different from me..

I couldn't survive if I don't drink blood. That is a fact.

Yet, was there no way we could at least coexist?

Since then, I had a suggestion coexistence to Jiyong time and time again.

Some vampires had become worried about the increase of the human population, presenting a good opportunity.

Jiyong and the Purebloods, however, they would not give ear to what I had to say.

Which is why I shot Jiyong with a silver bullet.

"Ahh...Jungkook..You are truly are fascinating one..!" With a spellbound smile on his face, he fell then and there.

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

I hoped you liked the double update!

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Also, would you guys want characters Q&A? 😚 Please comment if you would like too.

Vote
And
Comment💜

Bye, lovelies~