I found her... -Jungkook

Jungkook's PV

There's this girl at my school. Dark hair and short. She doesn't talk much and she's really sweet. She has two friends who treat her poorly at times, and she lets them do whatever they want. A boy at my school named Taehyung likes her but is very bad at showing her that. He is rude at times and she flinches at everything he does.

Recently she didn't show up to school and I notice as her friends are much louder. Taehyung slumps at his desk and pouts as he can't find her. I sit in the back of the class as I observe. I don't fit in and no one sees me. I'm almost invisible. Almost.

This girl saw me a few times and I think that's why people don't hang with her. I don't talk to people for a reason, but I was so shocked and confused I couldn't help it. People must think she's crazy. She's not but she's unique. The thing is that I haven't see her for a few days.

I head to my spot at school. The very top floor and I sit at the back of the abandoned room. No one has been here since that day. It's been locked off. I don't think people want to be up here. Many people still cry about it. How the cute and adorable Jungkook hung himself in this very room. I didn't mean to do it

Last year was the year I died. I was in this class hanging up posters and the last thing to do was hang the rope for a swing like thing. I stood on a chair on a desk to reach the ceiling. The rope looped around the hook and I tied it so it wouldn't snap. Some part of the rope got stuck so I reached out to undo it. My foot slipped and my head fell into the loop. The rope was caught so I didn't fall, I was hanging and choking. I gasped and scratched at the rope. I scratched at my own neck trying to get free. My own tears cascaded down my face into my mouth and snot covered the bottom of my face. I eventually passed out. I wasn't found until the next day.

I didn't know I was dead at first. I woke up in a different classroom. The room directly under it. I woke up gasping and coughing. I looked up and saw the class just coming in. I took a deep breathe out and sank down. I thought it was a nightmare until I heard someone yelling.

"He's dead!! Jungkook is dead!! He hung himself!!" a girl ran into the classroom crying. My body felt cold and I stood up suddenly. I ran down the hallway to the stairs. The door was open and people were crying and yelling. I walked in and there I was.

I stood up from the chair and walked down the hallway. I wasn't staying in that room any longer. I still need to find that girl. What's her name? Oh yes, her name is Summer. I walked down the stairs to the bottom floor looking through the rooms. She wasn't here still. Then I heard it.

"J-Jungkook? Is that y-you?" her voice rang out. A small smile etched onto my face. I turned around and saw her but something was different. My smile dropped and I walked towards her. As a ghost I can't touch other people, so I reached out to her. Tap

I took a step back and stubbled. I looked at her face and she was crying. My face was full of shock and I shook my head. No no no no no

"Y-you're not de-" "How can you see me Jungkook?" she interrupted me. I licked my lips and I gulped. I turned around and I saw it. Her. She was there on the ground in the front of the school. She was dead now, and she wants to know why I can still see her.

"I've been wanting to ask you that for awhile now Summer." I say back before walking away. I hear her gasp and then she starts crying again.

 I hear her gasp and then she starts crying again