I found a boy with flowers-Hoseok

Y/n's PV

A long and stressful day at work led me to the park. Work at the office is stressful, and I want to quit but can't yet. See, I found a job at a local mochi shop where my best friend Jimin works. I can't leave work yet, but next week I can.

I visit the park for short walks to cheer myself up. Everyday is a new thing, 1 year ago I met my best friend Jimin. Last week I met a dog who's owner is Taehyung. My co-worker Namjoon comes here with his kids and wife, and today when I met a boy. Well he's not really a boy, but he is guy.

I walked around a small lake in the park, and I ran into a guy. He fell into his butt and I went to help him up.

"I'm so sorry!! I didn't see you there!" I said as I reached my hand out for him. I heard him sniffle and he got up without my help. He held these flowers in his hand and he marched away. I walked after him and I grabbed his arm.

"Sir? Wait, are you crying?" I suddenly realized he was crying and he whipped his face away from me. I held onto his hand harder as he tried to pull away.

"What's wrong sir?"

"My name is Hoseok, stop calling me sir." he said to me after I spoke. I gulped and I slowly let go of his hand. He sighed and turned to me. His face was puffy and his eyes were teary.

"My grandmother passed away, but I was late and didn't get to say goodbye. I was late because I got flowers. These flowers." be said as he handed me the flowers. I looked up at him and gave him a sad smile.

"Wanna go get some coffee?" I asked as he dropped his head. I saw him tense and I felt like I had messed our conversation. He picked his head up and he gave me a small smile.

"I would love to," he said happily.

Little did he know, I loved the way he smiled at me.