I found out an interesting story- Jin

YN's PV

My name is YN, and I have an interesting life. I go to school, talk to my friends, get harrassed and followed around by groups of people, and I go home. Now that might be part of your routine, but this is my story. It started months ago where I first moved to this new school. I was new and everyone wanted to know my life story, well not everyone. Kim Seokjin.... That was a very special guy around school, and yet he didn't even know I existed. I didn't care of course, but my new classmates did.

We were in the cafeteria on the second day when it all began. Now you might be thinking of that yada yada oh love at first sight shit, but hell no. I saw him and I was like 'yeeeeah that's just a guy living his life at school' but my new friends didn't like my response. They had someone get him, and he eventually came over. He didn't look interested in what we wanted, but to be honest, I didn't care either. They chatted and he smiled through the conversation, which was super fake by the way, and he was going to leave and eat. I think one of the guys said wait but I didn't pay attention. I was munching on my apple and they called out my name.

"That's her, the new girl! Didn't know if you wanted to say hi or not, but the buzz around you had her interest peaked!" One of the guys said. I made a confused face of course. I couldn't care less what this guy thought of me! He looked at me and he smiled slightly. It was a real one, one that really made you think.

"My name's Seokjin, just call me Jin. I'm going to go eat now, take care guys," and he left while looking right at me. I knew that there was something different about him, and that smile chewed at me for days. A week went by before I knew what it was. It was a real 'welcome to hell' type smile. He hated it at school, and I think it had something to do with his popularity.

We'd bump into each other once in awhile and I'd never hassle him. Short 'hellos' and 'goodbyes' made us comfortable. The people around him was draining his energy, and that fake smile never left his face unless he could really smile. I had a free hour to do whatever, so I went on the roof for some air. He was laying down on a bench with his jacket around his head. Once the door shut, he jumped up panicked. Our eyes met and he calmed down. He layed back down but didn't cover his face.

"Hey... What are you doing up here?" He asked me. His eyes were slightly opened but I knew he was tired. From the way he reacted, he thought I was the group of people who hassle him. He was relaxed for now but I could see how he was still slightly tensed.

"You're hiding again, so you might want to sneak into the room next to the storage room. People say it's haunted but it's just where the teachers hide their snacks. It's dark in there and you can lock it on the inside." I say before turning around to leave. I hear a small laugh and I look back over my shoulder. He's looking at me with gentle eyes and he's leaning up with a relaxed posture.

"I knew you were different from the moment I saw you.... You had that face, you know, 'i don't care and couldn't care less'. You don't care about popularity and you don't care about other people's business unless you're helping secretly." He walks up close to me so I turn around. He's standing 2 to 3 feet away from me, but I can feel all his emotions from that spot. He's stressed and he's cracking with every new day.

"I don't care, and yet I help those who need it. Stay home for a few days or something. I can literally see you shake at every word those guys say to you, so take a break and stay home. You're going to end up ruining your reputation Mr. Popular." I say before opening the door and walking away. He sighs before I hear his footsteps follow me. He's catching up to me but I can tell he's hesitating with something. I stop and his steps stop too.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask softly. It's silent before I hear sniffling. I wonder how long it's been since he's heard those questions? A month? Maybe 4 months? Depending on his parents and his "friends", it could be a year or two.