Hisayo understands this. Upon the years of bullying and now his mother is dead. Izuku changed. She—as well as Y/n, they can only watch the boy suffer in silence.

But they both hope that a nice birthday would at least relieve Izuku. And Y/n has some other plans...maybe she can finally get the courage and tell him her true feelings?

"Yes, I want him to start having a little fun and forget about the real world for a day. Do you have anything suggestions?" The e/c eyed girl looks at her friend back.

Hisayo takes a moment to think, her finger placed under her chin. "Hmm, there is a baseball game tomorrow and our school is playing" Her eyes glow up.

Y/n starts nodding repeatedly, "Ah that's true! Aldera is playing against Soumeii—my old middle school!" She pipes up in excitement, hands flaring up and down.

"Really?" Hisayo asks, bewildered.

"Yes, I went there before I started at Aldera. Did you know I used to play baseball on their team?" Y/n smirks, eyes full of proud.

Hisayo gasps, "Oh my god! You actually played on their team?! I heard they're so good!!" The pink haired girls eyes sparkle. She is very amused, all the time she spent on hating Y/n—she never bothered to get to know the girl.

"Yep, both me and Shouto played on the team." Y/n smiles warmly at the memories—it feels like it's been years since those days. Sometimes, she wishes she could go back to that time. She used to be so careless and free—not worrying about anyone than herself.

"Holy lord—you mean THE TODOROKI SHOUTO?!" Hisayo's demeanor turns wild, heart eyes blowing. She swipes up Y/n's hands and shakes them repeatedly. "HES SO HOT I CANT EVEN SPEAK!!"

Y/n starts balling out in laughter—this wasn't anything unusual. Todoroki had made a name for himself while playing baseball. Y/n and Shouto both started playing in 6th grade—his father was more than supportive over his sin already making a good name.

Lucky enough, both of the teens turned out to be very good player. Once they started middle school together, they were immediately accepted into Soumeii baseball team. Which is one of the best teams in towns with almost indefeatable games. During that time period, many girls—holy hell and boys, took a sudden interest in Shouto. His red and white hair stood out in the group—not to forget his admirable handsome features.

It's perfectly normal that Hisayo is one of his fan girls. "Yeah, yeah. I guess I can introduce you guys...we just have to leave that in private...his father hates me to no end" Y/n rolls her eyes. "But it's not like that bastard will watch his game"

Hisayo nods in appreciation, face glowing like never before. "Ah I can't believe you know him! What should I wear? A dress maybe? Or does that seem to flirtatious?-"

Y/n swipes a hand over Hisayo's mouth to shut her up. "Slow down lover girl, remember this day is meant for Izuku. You need to build a better relationship with him" Her eyes narrow.

"So do you! He hates you right now" Hisayo pulls her head away, pointing a finger at the girl defensively.

"Ah Mai—I know that, I know that. He just needs some time...I have no idea what's going through his head" Her shoulders slum as they keep walking, the sun casting a yellow hue over the scenery.

"We'll figure things out" The other girl places a comforting hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n stares back at her, the yellow glow from the face adorning her face. "Yeah, we will"

<•>

"Why are you being like this? It's just a game, what is going to happen with all those people around?!" Y/n shouts from the kitchen counter. Her father and brother sitting at the table with frowns. Also Hisayo is right next to her, awkwardly being quiet.