"It no problem. This always happens at school. Sorry i'll buy you another drink."

"No why would you buy me a dr-"

He already ordered 2 iced coffees and payed.

"I feel so bad now. Give me your number and i'll buy you a drink sometime."

"That was pretty smooth." He smirks.

"I- I didn't mean it in that way-" You stumble on your words and he laughs.

"I was joking don't worry. haha." We sit down, exchange numbers, and talk till my coffee is ready.

"My name is y/n. What's yours?"

"I'm Chris. Nice to meet you." He shakes your hand.

"I was really intimidated at first bumping into a hot gu- shit."

"Oh so you think i'm hot?" He smirks and leans closer as he looks interested.

"n-no I didn't-"

"ORDER FOR CHRIS!" The barista screams and Chris grabs you your coffees.

"Again. Thank you so much."

"Ah it's no problem." He smiles

I walk out of the store. I totally made a fool of myself. I drive back wondering who this mysterious hot guy is.

"Oh my god Jen! I bumped into the hottest guy at starbucks." I say while handing her her drink.

"Thanks for the coffee! Tell me the details while we walk." She finishes up her make up and we both grab our student ID, backpack, and coffee.

"Ok spill."

"Gosh. I bumped into him and spilled my drink on him while coming out. His name is Chris and he bought me another drink and we chatted for a bit. He had the most charming eyes, hair, lips.. His eyelashes were so long and I really loved his perfect laugh. I think he was about like 5 years older."

"Wow you need to meet this man again. 5 years? Thats really specific. You got this all out from one look?"

"Yeah I stared at him for too long and made a fool out of myself. I got his number because I wanted to buy him a drink and I felt bad but I don't know if I should just contact a man I randomly just met."

"I think from the sound of it he seems pretty nice. Bold to get his number y/n. Just try texting him and get to know each other a bit more? Ok we're here." She grabs the handle and lets us both in.

"Good idea and I think we're a little early." I sit next to Jen in the empty hall and take out my phone and text Chris.

You: Hey is this Chris?

Chris: Yep this is Chris. Who's asking?

You: Y/N the girl from the coffee shop?

Chris: Ah yes. Hi!

You: I just wanted to get to know more so you're not some murderer.

Chris: Haha. First of all I am not some murderer and wouldn't it be more likely for you to be one?

You: How so?

Chris: You spilled your drink on me and it was so cold i could have froze and died.

You: Ah you drama queen.

Chris: Anyways I'm Chris. I am not a murderer. I have a dog. I'm an English professor. I am 28 and my favorite color is royal blue.

You: I'm y/n and I'm also not a murderer. I have a cat and I'm actually waiting for my English professor which is crazy. I'm 21 and my favorite color is white!

Chris: That's really cool! Well I gotta go right now so I'll talk to you later!

You: Yep! Ttyl!

I shut my phone off as many students stumble through the doors of the now filled lecture hall.

We all settle down and a hot Professor comes in...

"Holy fucking hell." My eyes widen and i turn to Jen.

"I know he's hot but why you saying that? You scarin me girl." She says.

"He's the guy from the coffee shop."

Chris looks around the room and his eyes land on me and I gulp. He smirks and you feel butterflies in your stomach.

"Hello everyone! I'm Chris Evans your professor for the rest of the school year-

The sound of his voice drifts. Holy shit. This can't be happening right now.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please vote and comment!! <3