Chapter 7

"Hello?" I open the door and a drunk y/n falls into my arms.

"Y/N? Oh my you reek of alcohol." Just how much did she drink?

I take her to my bed upstairs and try to look for her phone so Jenn was it? Could pick her up. All of a sudden I feel two hands drag me down. I lose balance and trip onto the sheets where y/n brings me into a hug/cuddle.

"Y/N I can't do this right now. I don't want to take advantage of you while you're drunk and asleep." I try to pry her hands off my torso but fail.

"What is this gorilla grip strength? What do you eat?" This is so frustrating, funny and cute at the same time. My mind is going crazy and so is my heart.

"Chris. Don't leave."

"Oh? Okay, I won't leave. Can you please take your arms off though? You're squishing me."

"No." She simply states but quickly falls back asleep and her arms go limp. I take this chance to slip out and put a blanket over her.

"If only you knew how I felt about you. Goodnight y/n." I whisper and turn the lights off as I go downstairs.

Y/N POV

I had the craziest, best, and most terrifying dre- WHERE AM I?! WAS IT NOT A DREAM?!

"Oh nononononono." I jump out of the bed and pace the room. I look in the mirror.

"I look like a dead rat right now."

Chris POV

I hear footsteps upstairs.

"Breakfast is ready!"

"Can I shower first?" I hear her squeak.

"Sure." I give Dodger and Simba food and sit back down.

While y/n is showering I distract myself with my book.

"Oh gosh I hope she doesn't remember my 'confession'." I whisper.

Y/N POV

I hop in the shower disregarding Chris is downstairs and not having a towel. WAIT WHAT THE FUCK. I DON'T HAVE A TOWEL! Y/N YOU DUMBASS!! FIRST WE ARE SOMEHOW IN CHRIS' HOUSE AND NOW IM NAKED IN THE SHOWER WITHOUT ANY COVERING OF SOME SORT.

"Okay." I try to think. (i cannot actually think right now.)

I dash out into Chris room with only my clothes covering me. Chris is downstairs so he shouldn't be able to see me.

CHRIS POV

I don't hear the shower so I stretch to look at the staits and was about to call y/n when I see her figure dashing into my room. It was so fast I barely saw anything. Interesting.

"Chris? Where did you put your towels upstairs?!" I hear.

"I'm coming up!" I yell.

I'm pretty sure the towels were in the closet next to the bathroom...

Y/N POV

"OH NONONONO HE CAN'T COME UP!!" I whisper shout to myself.

But it's too late I hear footsteps.

"Here y/n." He knocks on the door and just as he was about to open it I slam the door.

That was close.

"Sorry! I'm still err..changing! Can you just leave it outside? Also can I borrow a shirt?"

"Yep! Chose whatever is in the closet!"

"Thanks!" I don't think I ever made up with Chris. I didn't really know why he was being so nice.

As soon as I hear Chris' footsteps fade, I grab the towel outside the door and dry my body.

CHRIS' POV

She slams the door on me and I stand there blinking. Is she still mad at me?

"Sorry! I'm still changing. Can you leave it outside? Also can I borrow a shirt?"

"Yep whatever is in the closet!" I yell back.

I hear and a blush creeps up my face. I forgot to place a spare towel in the bathroom. The other thing that I though of midst that, only the door was sepparating me and y/n's naked body.

"Bad Chris!" I slap myself but I already feel something in my pants.

She's like 10 years younger and doesn't even like you the same way. NOT TO MENTION I'M HER PROFESSOR? Think of your job. Think pure thoughts-

"Sorry I took so long." Y/N comes down with one of my patriots hoodies, grey sweats, and her hair in a slightly wet messy bun.

NOPE. I cross my legs because of my problem..

"I made breakfast, eat as much as you want." I tell her. (obviously I can't help her right now)

"Okay thanks."

"Sorry my...LEGS just hurt a bit. I was working out so my muscles hurt a bit from earlier." I smile. (smooth..very smooth.)

"Want me to give you a massage?" Y/N tries to lean down.

"NO! I'm good thanks though." I shouted.(possibly scared y/n a little)

Y/N POV

"So what happened yesterday?" I ask, blushing.

"You were pretty much wasted and wouldn't let go of me. I tried to call Jenn but you didn't let me."

"Oh my- I'm so sorry." I apologise and tell him I'm calling Jenn.

I hear a few rings and I hear a voice.

"Hello? Y/N?! GIRL WHERE ARE YOU? GET YOUR BICH ASS HOME BEFORE I WHOOP YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN YOU DIDN'T COME BACK OR CALL?"

"Hey! Sorry I was wasted and I'm kinda at a friends' right now. I'm all good. I'll tell you about it later. See ya!"

"BICH?! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN WHEN YOU GET HOME. LOVE YOU BYE!"

I sigh and get back to the table.

"I heard a lot of yelling. Are you okay?" I hear Chris.

"Oh sorry. Just Jen being a mom."

"Haha. Shes the one in class right?" For a moment I forgot he was our professor.

"Yep! Anyways thank you for having me here last night. I'm so sorry." I head over to the dishes to do them.

"Oh no problem and leave the dishes please." He comes over.

"It's the least I can do, let me."

"Its really fine." Chris takes the plates from me and our hands graze and I shiver. I think Chris noticed but he didn't any anything about it.

"Well thank you then. I'll get going. Thank you for everything." I step out the door and call a cab.

CHRIS' POV

After I sent y/n home, I close the door and breathe heavily. Her hands grazed mine. They were so soft and warm. I should stop before my problem resurfaces-

"Fuck the dishes." I run into the shower.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed today's Chapter! I actually uploaded a lot faster than last time. A second part will be out soon! The second part will be a little early gift from me ;). Stay safe and have an amazing Thanksgiving! I'll see you all next time!