Chapter 9

A/N
Ahahah... Hi everyone!! I can't believe how many views this story has gotten! I started it because I just wanted my own version of all the Chris Evans fanfics. I never would have imagined that this many people would read my story. Thank you so so much! I'm sorry if the last chapter was cringey I really cannot write smut. :') Thank you again Im sorry for being so inconsistent. As you may all know I have been very busy lately and I'm trying to work around that so thank you and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

CHRIS' POV
Well the damage is done. I'm already madly in love with y/n and this? How will I even look at her face in school?

Y/N's POV
I am sitting on my bed doing homework but can't help but wonder. Was Chris actually getting off at the thought of me? Maybe I did something bad and he was grading a test? In the shower though? I wonder what's going to happen in school tomorrow.

Y/N' POV

Jen said she needed the car after school and she won't go until 10:00 am so I decided to just take the bus. It's currently 7:30 and I am not ready for class this early. I get to the lecture hall by 8.

"Ugh class doesn't start for another 10 mins." I groan and put my airpods in as I sit and shut my eyes, waiting for the students to come in.

It doesn't even feel like a minute passed and I feel a tap on my back.

"I swear I put the timer for 10 mi-" I turn to see Chris smirking down at me.

"Good morning!" He says ecstatically.

"Ew why are you so happy in the morning. Go away." I moan and put my head back down.

"I'm still your professor y/n." He grins evilly.

Maybe he didn't go off to me. I think I might have heard wrong. How would he be speaking to me if he did. I at least wouldn't be able to look at him straight. Either that or he's amazing at acting. I would never be able to look someone the same after doing such acts. But its not like I haven't thought of it so...

CHRIS' POV

I got up at 7:30 am and got dressed for school. Another day of teachi- I totally forgot the whole thing that happened with y/n. How do I look at her in school?

I get to my class and see...surprise surprise! y/n taking a nap on one of the tables. I walk over and tap her back.

"I swear I put the timer for 10 mi-" She grumpily exclaims and stops mid sentence seeing me looking down at her.

"Good morning!" He I start.

"Ew why are you so happy in the morning. Go away." She moans and puts her head back down.

"I'm still your professor y/n." I grin evilly.

Holy shit. That sounds so creepy and does not sound like a man who wants to take a person out on a date. I really want to tell y/n but its illegal and I don't want her to not like me back and have awkward classes for the rest of the years.. But what if she likes me too and she might lose feelings by the time she graduates?

"Hey umm Chris, you feeling okay? I heard you say something before I left. I thought you might have gotten hurt." SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HEAR THAT OH NONONON SHE DEFINITELY KNOWS. MY FACE FLUSHES BUT I TRY TO MAINTAIN A SOMEWHAT COMPOSED LOOK.

"YEP TOTALLY FINE! NEVER BEEN BETTER! I PROBABLY HIT MY KNEE OR SOMETHING." I smile very unconvincingly. 😃

"Hey you sure? You're burning up!!" SHE TOUCHES MY FOREHEAD. JWBEJDBSJ AND OF COURSE I BLUSH MORE.

"I think you should go to the school nurse."

"No I'm really fine y/n." I smile again taking her hand and putting it back on her lap and she gets all flustered. Gosh she's so cute.