"Sorry I'm late." She panted. "Got something to take care of before I arrived."

Lady Tsunade and Nami's eyes met. The Hokage had checked what happened on her. Nami told her that her eyesight was normal, that her eyesight is clear but the colors.... The Sannin said there was something inserted on her system and it merged with her cell which cannot be changed anymore causing her eye colors and hair to be like that. 

 The only thing that changed that was the injection she shot herself every morning. It lasts the whole day and goes back to its new shades at the end of the day.

"What did you do, Nami-chan?" Naruto asked her.

She stood up straight and walked beside her team. Kakashi was nowhere to be found.

"I will assign you for an A-class mission." Tsunade said, stopping their own conversations.

"A-class mission?" Sakura repeated the question. The whole team's attention was caught by this.

"Yes. A-class mission. A very special person had visited our village. This person had personally requested your team to be assigned to him. You will tour him around the village and make sure that nothing will happen to him until we will do our meeting which will be tomorrow afternoon, Understood?"

All of them nodded.

"This isn't Tazuna, Right?" Nami joked; the rest of them coughed a laugh. Even Sasuke.

"No. he isn't." Tsunade answered a vein popping on her head. The door suddenly opened and a voice rang through the room. "It's me."

All of them turned around. Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura had an amazed look while looking at him. He gave off a royal aura, someone you shouldn't mess with. He didn't wear any jewelries or anything that says you're of the royal blood. He was simple and elegant. His hair that usually fell on his shoulder is pulled back in a ponytail. His arms are on his back while he observed all of their reaction, especially the orange head.

One second she was there, gaping at him then she disappeared. He staggered back when he suddenly felt someone glomp at him. He looked down a little at the suspect who was squeezing him, grinning ear to ear.

“KOHAKU-NII!” She shouted merrily. “UWAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I MISSED YOU! WAHHHHH! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?! HOW’S THAT GIRL DOING? IS SHE WITH YOU?” Nami asked questions after another after that squeezing hug and then looked at his back, searching for the girl. “WHERE IS SHE? BUT HEYYYY. I REALLY MISSED YOU—GAH!” Nami was suddenly pulled back on the team’s line by the back of her collar by, none other than, Sasuke.

Now that she thinks about it, she forgot about her team and the Hokage was even there.

Lady Tsunade had veins popping on her head as Nami had really forgotten about them and suddenly glomp the Lord Kohaku. She was just stopping herself from exploding.   She ordered Sasuke to bring Nami back on their line where Sasuke, happily—even though you can’t tell from his expression, follow.

“Oh… Sorry about that.” Nami laughed awkwardly as her teammates stared her down.

Haku coughed a laugh and walked in front of the Hokage. “Thank you for accepting my request, Lord Hokage.” Kohaku bowed a little at the leader of the village.

Lady Tsunade bowed back, “It’s nothing, Lord Kohaku. So then, I’ll leave you in the hands of them and then let’s have our meeting tomorrow. Sorry for this. My hands are a bit full right now.”

“It’s alright Lady Tsunade. I understand.” Kohaku smiled and after a few discussions of what they will do, they went out of the Hokage’s office.

They walked outside and stopped in front of the building.

"This is Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura." Nami introduced with a happy aura. "Guys, this is Haku-nii. You guys know that the Hokage assigns me into different missions with different teammates, right?"

Team 7 stared at Nami who was beaming while she was telling the story. The two boys were kind of jealous at Haku because of how Nami was acting around him. Nami was cheerful and all.

"I met him from one of my missions." Nami finished.

"It's nice to meet you guys. You should know that Nami is very proud of you three. When I met her back then, she was telling me about you three and how I should meet all of you." Haku nodded at the three and smiled at them. He looked at the flustered Nami who didn't expect him to tell them all about that.

"That's not fair Haku-nii! Oh. Crap! I forgot something to the Hokage office. I'll be back. Give me a minute." Nami said, sending Haku a signal to stop saying things she said and turned to go back to the Hokage's office. She made sure she will go back as soon as possible. Who knows what Haku will tell them?

"You're Uchiha Sasuke, right? Nami told me you are strong and reliable. Haruno Sakura, the pink head and one of her close friends. She said you are the smartest of your team. And Uzumaki Naruto. The funny guy that looks at everything in a positive attitude. Oh! And the future Hokage!"

All of them smiled at what they heard until they looked back at Nami who was jogging towards them. She stopped when she noticed all of them staring at her.

“What?” She muttered, staring back at them.

------------------------

HI GUYSSSS. Have you watched Nurarihyon no Mago? =))))))) 

PS. Just a random question. Lol. 

AND I'M JUST SO SAD BECAUSE NARUTO IS GOING TO END. :((((((((((