I closed my eyes and let his words puncture my mind.

"Even though you had your part in our ending. I feel like as a man I should've put my foot down and let that be it instead of walking away. I know it'll take some work and time but I'm willing to do anything to have you back in my life as my woman. It took everything we've been through these past few months for me to realize that you're mot what I want....."

Somehow during his speech he'd found his way to my side of the table and was bent over me with his lips to my ear.

"I need you."

The tip of his tongue circled the lobe of my ear. Shivers traveled down my spine and into my panties.

"David I-"

Before I could protest any further he lifted me out of my seat. Barely able to even gain my composure David had me in the passenger seat of his car. He was now speeding down the street dodging in and out of traffic. My voice was caught in my throat. I didn't know what to say or do at this point. I was in shock. Dave obviously wasn't the type to so easily admit his wrongs. This hood nigga stripped his pride away for me and spilled his feelings. That was enough to get me soaking wet ,but to add that he said he needed me was sending me over the edge. We pulled up in front of Dave's building and he barely parked the car before he jumped out. He went around the front and whipped me out of the car. He carried me bridal style up to the door unlocking it. A part of me felt nervous like it was our first time. He was the last man that had been inside me seeing as though I held out from Chris. No matter how many times we tried I could never bring myself to go all the way there with him again.

"I really didn't want to do this until I felt like I earned the right to your body again, but I can't wait ma."

He held me close looking deep into my eyes with our lips less than an inch apart. Before I could verbally approve he got the message from the look in my eyes and he smashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. His tongue explored every part of my mouth like it was the first time ever being there. He tasted sweet. I moaned into his mouth. My body felt weak against him ,and right on cue he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.
After about an hour of being intimate on the floor of the living room. Taking a minute to breathe Dave got up and picked me up carrying me upstairs to his room. He reached the final stair and looked down at me.

"I'm never letting you go again", He said kissing my forehead.

Kierra

"Look Justin, we didn't get to talk in New York because I was in a rush ,but don't think this is gonna be a repeating occurrence. Tell me what you gotta say so I can go about my business." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know where to start man.....Jai and I have been sleeping together since me and you were on and off."

I laughed bitterly. "I figured. Is that it?"

"No. She's crazy as hell. I'm the one who told her about Chris and Blake. I got her to New York. I thought she was just trying to get Chris and Baylor connected. I didn't know she was trying to ruin Blake and all this other stuff. Me and her have been in contact this whole time. She was sleeping with dave's best friend to get access to him and Blake. Then she was planting cameras. She found out about Langston and got information out of him. Then she had a half sister who worked where Blake did and she got her to black mail their boss and get Blake fired. She dragged Ryan into it promising to get her back with Dave. She faked hospital documents for Ryan and even blackmailed his best friend. I've been holding all this in letting my conscience eat me alive but I can't no more." He huffed and took a deep breath.