Do You Know Me?

Chris

I was leaving the office early when Blake called informing me that she was gonna be busy tonight. I figured it had something to do with that Dave East , but I trusted my baby. I was now at home changing out of my suit to my street clothes, because i had to meet up with Jai at the DNA center. I was regretting the day I met this hoe. She was about to crumble my entire life because of a mistake that wasn't even worth it. Not my child, if she's mine, but our relationship and the pity sex I gave her before I left. No one else knew ,but she came back to see me off. I'd told her about New York before she went ghost ,and she said she would come see off. After her disappearance I thought i'd never see her again. At the time I didn't care if I did or didn't. When she showed up outside my house before I pulled off in my car I didn't expect anything to happen. She was just looking so damn beautiful I couldn't resist. Now with the situation I'm in I wish I would've. I looked in the mirror after I got dressed and let out a long deep sigh. Here goes nothing....I guess.

I stepped out of the Uber I called and handed the driver a tip. I wasn't about to drive my car here cause I didn't want her to ask me for a ride or possibly mess up my baby cause she doesn't get the results she want. I walked inside the building and looked around for Jai. I saw her sitting in a corner waving her hands in the air motioning for me to come over with the biggest smile on her face. I smacked my lips. I don't know what she so happy for....probably because she trapped me....possibly.

"Wassup?'', i said sitting down next to her.

"Nothing , I was waiting for you to get here. They said it'll be a 30 minute wait before we get called back. ", she said with the same huge smile on her face.

"So where's the baby?.", I asked.

She pointed over to the play area. I looked and saw and older version of the beautiful little girl she sent me in the pictures. I stared at her for a minute taking in the fact that this could very well indeed be my little girl. She was laughing and playing with the toys sitting on top of the little table.

"Yep, thats OUR daughter", she said exaggerating the our

"Chill out on the our. I don't know know if she's mine yet, BUT if she is mine then Im taking her. She will need stability and you are anything but that. You have been nothing but a plague since I met you. If the kid is mine Im gonna make sure you never see her again. Crazy psycho."

"Wooooooow . You talking that trash now ,but trust me you gone wish you hadn't said any of it."

She turned to face the other turning her back towards me. I didn't give a fuck. She had me messed up. I don't know what she was expecting this to be like. How do you get pregnant, have a baby not tell the possible father wait 18 months to pop up on him AND his girlfriend in a whole other state and expect him to be happy go lucky? This girl was crazier than I thought. The little girl walked over to us reaching up for Jai to pick her up. I looked over and saw her wave a little wave at me over her mom's shoulder. I felt drawn to her instantly. My heart felt like she really was mine at that moment ,but my mind knew better than that. Jai was sneaky, aint no way im not getting this DNA test.