~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I lugged myself in to the bench, practically collapsing onto the table. Why the hell was school so exhausting?

"Lemme guess, you went to bed at two am? No, actually, I think three's more accurate."

I flashed a grin as I watched my friends sit around me.

"Ada, shut up." I laughed.

There was six of us including me. Six girls who- as much as I didn't like it- practically ran the school. Everyone raves about them, talking about how their lives were so perfect. However, its nothing like the movies. None of the girls are that bitchy. They're actually quite sweet when you get to know them. We don't really have problems with other girls.

"I swear to god, if you don't shut the fuck up right now I will punch you." Well, most of us.
I watched as Elyse threw a finger in another girls direction. She looked just as pissed as Elyse.

"Uh-uh, not happening. Sit your butt down you already got in a fight this morning." Caroline placed a hand on her shoulder and forced the angry teen down. If it wasn't for her, all of us would have been expelled by now.

Brigette and Juliana we're already at the table, and if it weren't for the small giggle they gave, I wouldn't even had noticed them. 

I know how hard it is to keep track of names, so here's a little run down on The Group.

Elyse has virtually no filter. She says what she wants, when she wants; does what she wants, when she wants, and just doesn't care. There's no such thing as a bad idea to her. Shes fun, but she also has a horrid temper. A few months ago, some guy said he liked girls with long blond hair, so she cut her hair to the top of her ear and dyed her roots brown purely out of spite. A few weeks after that, she shaved the side of it for fun. Its very suiting.

Caroline is the mom of the group. I'm pretty sure she carries her entire pantry in her back back, along with enough water bottles to supply a small army. She isn't boring, per say, but the most exciting thing she did in the past two weeks was cut her hair. It still hangs like a brown curtain, so nothing really changed. But shes pretty. Really pretty. And shes sweet, so all the guys are basically in love with her. She's oblivious though.

Ada plays Dnd. That's pretty much all you need to know about her. Her hair used to run down to her ankles-which was her signature look-but this summer she trimmed it down as far as she could. No one really knows why. Whenever we ask she gets defensive. However, despite her nerdy side, she's still in The Group. Everyone loves her for one reason or another.

Brigette and Juliana are the quiet kids who sit in the corner and draw. I don't think I've ever seen them without their sketchbooks. Juliana is also super innocent, and knows basically nothing about the real world, which makes her a prime target for the assholes at our school. Elyse and I usually take care of that.
Brigette looks innocent, but shes not. Far from it actually. Trust me, I've seen her Wattpad history.

And then there's me. Probably the most average of the bunch. The most interesting thing about me is how little everybody actually knows. Not a soul at this school could accurately describe a single fact about me other than my looks. Except for The Group, they know what I want them to know.

Its funny to live like this. Its like I'm anonymous, but not at the same time. Watching people lie to my face is probably the funnest part of my day. They pretend as if I don't hear the rumors. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less about what they say. If you give people an empty space, they're going to find a way to fill it. Listening in is actually quite entertaining. I just wish people would own up to what they're saying. Just because I somehow made it into The Group doesn't mean I need to be coddled.