Echo scrunched up her nose as the smell of iron reached her nose. "That smells disgusting, but you do look better."

"Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah questioned them, giving Echo a look which made her shrug with a smirk.

She then turned to Elijah fully. "We'll tell you everything." She pursed her lips and tilted her head. "But here's the thing about this whole undaggering thing, we want to help you, and we want you to help us. That's all. It's as simple as that."

"And why should I even consider this?" He asked her, an amused look on his face.

"The same reason that you haven't killed us," Elena spoke up, leaning forward to look Elijah in the eyes. "You need my help to kill Klaus. And we need you."

Everyone in the car jumped as Echo's phone blasted with an AC/DC song. She grinned at their surprised faces before pulling her phone out, and answering it. "Yes, Damon?"

"Where are you? Are you okay?" 

"No, I'm dead," she answered, sarcasm seeping through her voice.  

Damon sighed. "Where's Elijah?" 

"Oh you know... groping me currently. We were about to—"

"If he touches you, I swear—"

Echo couldn't help but laugh. "I was kidding."

"Where are you, Echo?!" He repeated again, more forcefully this time.

"Sorry, I'm not gonna tell you. Elijah, Elena and I need to spend some quietly time together. With you and Stefan here, it would get no where 'cause all you guys do is argue."

"He can't be trusted Echo! He's using you to get to Klaus."

"Damon," Echo sighed, "Please trust me on this. I might not like Bonnie, but after what happened with her and Klaus — whether you guys planned it or not — we need some help to take him down. Plus, he knows we would all be dumbasses if we crossed him again." She pursed her lips. "I trust you... so please put that same trust in me. I'll call you later." She hung up.

Elijah held out his phone to her, and she handed it over without complaint. Elena did the same when he held out his hand to her.

Echo sighed and gripped the steering wheel tightly before staring, "He's here." 

"Klaus is here?" Elijah asked shocked.

Echo nodded. "He's taken over Alaric's body." 

Elijah scoffed. "Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks." 

"Well, what other tricks does he have up his sleeve?" Echo asked. "What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him." 

Elijah seemed to be lost in thought as he stated, "Yes, I do."

THEY were now at the Lockwood's home, and Elijah was all cleaned up, and ready to talk.

"So I assume that the Marten Witches are no longer with us," Elijah said with a sigh.

"Nope, we killed them." Echo shrugged, remembering snapping the father's neck.