30

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄
in a sense, i am the one that ruined me. i did it myself

ECHO groaned as woke up, her head pounding harshly

Elena quickly grabbed her sister and helped her sit up. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking her twin up and down. "You died again..."

Echo stared at her. "No shit, Sherlock."  She looked around at their surroundings. "Where are we?"

Suddenly, a brunette with short hair walked into the room, and she barely glanced at them. "Good, you're awake too." 

Echo stood up quickly, pushing her sister behind her as she glared at the woman. "Who are you and what do you want?"

The woman raised an eyebrow. "I want to know why a human is alive after having their neck snapped," she said as she analyzed Echo.

Echo pursed her lips. "You're not getting an answer."

"I'll just have to torture it out of you, then," the woman said before allowing her vampire face to show.

"You're not getting an answer because I don't know," Echo retorted, scuffing. "Anyway, that doesn't matter, not right now. What do you want with us?"

Rose then turned to Elena. "You look just like her."

Echo groaned. "Of course it has to be about her." She shook her head and said, "She's not katherine, she's Elena Gilbert."

Elena sighed, grabbing her sisters hand. "You don't have to do this." 

"I know who you are," the woman stated. "Be quiet."

"HOW are the girls?" Echo heard the woman ask someone.

A guys voice said, "They're just sitting there. Silent. The younger one, the one with the temper, looks like she's about to explode."

Echo gave a look to Elena, and stood up, and the older twin followed her, trying to stay quiet.

The man asked, "So, you called him?" 

"No, I called one of his contacts," The woman informed.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" The man asked more urgently.

Both Elena and Echo were confused on who they were talking about. Who's Elijah and why is he important?

"They say he got it," The woman stated.