"Jenna—" Echo was about to go after her, but someone grabbed her arm.

"Let her go," John told her, and Echo glared at him. "It's better that she's not here, what with everything that's going on. But maybe you had been a little more honest with her from the beginning, this—" 

John was cut off by Echo punching him across the face, making her uncle fall to the ground. She snarled in rage and picked him him up, and slammed him against the wall. She punched him across the face once again, and again, and kneed him in the stomach. She then flung him to the floor and kicked him in the stomach harshly. He started spitting out blood, but Echo didn't care as she continued to beat him up.

"Echo!" Elena screamed, her eyes wide. Stop!" She grabbed Echo's hand, but the angry Gilbert just pushed her back harshly.

Her eyes glow in rage as she picked John up and slammed him into the wall, before kneeing him over and over in the stomach until blood came up.

"Echo, stop!" Alaric snapped, pulling Elena behind him.

One look from Ric, the man she saw as a second father, she called down.

She turned and looked at her deadbeat gene donor. "This is your fault! The next time I see you making my life more miserable than it is, I promise, I will tear out your spleen and give it to Jeremy for Christmas for his paint brushes. You got that?!"

He nodded his head, barley conscious, and blood was spilling from his nose and mouth.

"Good."  She stood up and barely glanced at Ric and Elena's shocked expressions before she walked upstairs to her bedroom.

THEY walked down the stairs and Echo stared in anger as Isobel walked out from the kitchen doorway.

"I asked John for a do-over," Isobel explained, staring between her daughters.

Echo simply let out an inhuman growl and quickly pinned the vampire up to the wall. The vampire just told there, not reacting, staring her daughter in the face. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here, right now," Echo snapped, tightening her hold on the vampire neck, knowing fully-well that if she wanted to, Isobel could quickly switched their positions.

"She has information about Klaus." 

Echo only tightened her hold on the bitch. "It doesn't explain why you invited her in." 

"Please just listen to her, okay?" John asked, looking at the very on edge Gilbert twin. He rubbed his jaw which was bruised. She even had a busted lip which Echo smirked at.

Echo sighed and let go of the vampire who sucked in a breathe as the younger Gilbert twin walked up to her sister.

"Alright," Stefan said. "What do you know?" 

"Since I was last here, I've been doing everything possible to find Klaus," Isobel said, "We knew our best chance was to find him before he could find you two." 

"Best chance at what?" Stefan asked.

John immediately answered, "Keeping the twins alive." 

"You are way behind on that, buddy-boy," Echo retorted. "I've died so many times already that i've lost count."

Stefan sighed and asked, "Were you able to find Klaus?"