JIMIN

Hii y/n. what happened? are you okay?

I smile as he ask and I replied,

LOVE

I am oky jimin don't worry. I was just wanted to ask that can I go out and hangout with Mia ?

JIMIN

y/n why are you asking. you know

you can go out with your friends but

yeah don't be late. come home

before getting dark okay?

LOVE

I will jimin and thank you so much.

as I finished talking I smile widely.... ahh jimin I love you soo much.

as the lectures continue to begin and finally I got a free lecture and I thought about going library so I can able to do my work.

as the time gone I didn't realise that now its lunch as Mia was sitting beside me and waiting for me.

yahh lets goo I am hungry- she said fourth time and I didn't help to close my stuff and pack my bag.

we are going?- she ask as I nodded.

wahhh lets goooo- she said as she hugged my arm.

as we get in cafeteria we get our food and take a seat.

so are you going?- she asked.

btw why are you soo excited to hangout with me huh? now tell me why and then I will tell you if I am going or not- she pout as I finished talking and take a rice in my mouth.

ahh its not fair- she whine.

it is-

okok I am telling you. actually I am not going alone. I am going with my bf and I want you to meet him- as she finished I choke on my food and quickly drank some water.

yahh then I am not coming with you. you know I am not comfortable around boys and now you want me too meet him- I whisperly yelled at her as she looked at me with blank face.

I don't know anything... I just know that you are coming with me and if you said no then I am not going to talk to you- she said folding her arm cross on her chest and made a sulky face.

I kept quite for sec then said,

okay... I am coming but if I feel uncomfortable even a lil bit I will going to stay their longer- I said glaring at her as she stand up from her seat and hugged me.

yahh leave me I cant able to breath- she quickly leave me and smile widely and take her seat back.

so why are you not with your bf now? - I ask her

ahh actually he is with her friends and I also told him that I cant able to meet him in lunch because I want to spend some time with you and he have no problem with that-

ahh I am sorry because of me you cant able to spend that much time with him- I said as I feel guilty.

ahh you don't have to say sorry y/n and who said we cant able to spend that much time with each other even we spend a lott of time because we lived near and my and his parents know about him and the most important thing that we are going to get married after graduation so we can able to meet and also sometime lived together- she said telling me her whole story and I cant help to smile warmly.

congrats girl- I said as she nodded with a smile.

thank you y/n and I will going to invite you so don't you dare to say no- I nodded quickly.

we finish eating food and got back in class as the ring bell and the others lecturers continue to begin.

TIME SKIP

I end the call with jimin telling him to not send the car with driver and I will tell him if I need it.

I look at Mia as she was looking at me.

what?- I ask.

do you just want to stand here or you want me to grab a whole café here so you don't have to walk?- she ask.

no. why?-

then why are we not going? he is already waiting for us here- she said being a lil pissed.

he is already there.. how?- I ask because our class finish at the same time.

his class got over quickly so he is already there so now lets goooo- she said dragging me to her car.

we finally reach the café but getting here isn't giving me comfortable feeling I don't know why. I just shrugged it as I thought because I am not comfortable with boys but still I am not feeling relax.

as we continue to walk and enter in my hearbeats increasing . I saw the same familier back which I saw in morning.

we walk toward him and Mia take a sit beside him and as I take a sit in front of him.... I just got shock.

I DIDNT EXPECT THIS... HIM.

I AM SORRY I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY. I KNOW I SAID THAT I AM GOING TO UPLOAD THE NEXT HALF PART SOON BUT I GOT BUSY WITH MY PRACTICALS BUT NOW FINALLY MY ALL PRACTICALS ARE FINISHED.

I AM STILL GOING TO BE BUSY AS MY REAL SIS RING CEREMONY IS ON THIS

8 AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE SOO MANY WORK AND MY EXAMS ARE

STARTING FROM THIS 10 SO I AM SOO SORRY ABOUT THIS. BUT I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD THE NEXT PART SOON.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS BORING CHAPTER AND THANKS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS.