"Mr. Thompson, it's good to have you back!" Truly beaming with joy in the man's tone. "Please tell me you've come to answer our letters. We'd love to have you working for us again."

Torm raises his hand to stop the man. "Mr. Stefano, please. I already told you, you can call me Torm. Mr. Thompson is my Dad."

The boss smiles and shakes his head, "Of course, forgive me." He pats the teen on the shoulder. "But do tell what brings you back?"

"Well, I did come back to work if my conditions are met with," Torm says as he follows Stefano to the couches parallel to each other with a low table between them. Madrina going over to the drink table to brew them some tea. "You see with my school, I need to focus on my studies and I need time for my family."

"I understand my dear boy. We have models just like you here who also have those conditions as well. Some of the college students we have in our field also request for extra time to do their own studies as well." Stefano can be an understanding man to all his workers, but he will not tolerate it when people speak ill of them. The boss can be very scary, but not as scary as his Dad from Torm's own experience.

Stefano clears his throat as Madrina comes back with their tea. She sets it on the table and leaves them be to go to her own desk to start her own work for the day.

"Is there any other condition you wish to add Torm?" Stefano asks.

"I can work a little more during my summers but I still want time to spend with my Dad and little brother," Torm states leaning back in his seat. He doesn't mind working more during the summer when school's not in session. Although nothing can take away family time.

Stefano smiles and nods his head, "Understood. Give me a day or two to write up the contract. Then you can come to review it and sign when you think everything is in order like last time."

"Thank you, Mr. Stefano."

"One more thing," Stefano says stopping Torm as he gets up from his seat. "By any chance, do you have any experience in acting?"

Torm tilts his head with a confused expression as to why his boss is asking. "I mean I do take a theater class in school if that counts. I've also done a few plays when the main actor falls ill or breaks a bone. Why?"

Stefano looks like he hit the jackpot when Torm tells him he does have some experience. "There's this show I've been tasked to find an actor for within our department. I was hoping you'd take the role before casting was closed off. I think the role would suit you perfectly"

"What role would I be playing exactly?"

Stefano reaches for one of the closed posters laying to his right and unrolls it open. "The show's called 'Into the Underworld'. The role you'd be playing is the eldest Demon Prince, Storm Lawfell."

"The point of the story?" Torm asks as he takes a seat again back on the couch to listen. He seems interested to hear more.

"By accident, a mortal girl has fallen into the underworld. She's still alive in fact, but the demons don't know what to do with her. So they take her to the castle to be dealt with by the Royal Family." Stefano grins. "Get this, she learns the king has left the kingdom so their eldest son is suppose to take over. But he hasn't even had his coronation yet to be fully grants the title of power. So in desperate attempts, the girl makes a deal with the Prince."

"The deal being?"

"The girl has until the Eldest Prince's coronation to befriend him into not killing her. Instead, if she succeeds, the prince will help her return back to the surface where the humans live." Stefano himself is a fan of this show work. He read over the temporary scrip they had yet to revise and it stood out as something interesting.