"Yeah. Right. So bye!"-I said and left.

Anica's POV

Kyaah! Palagi nalang akong nag-iisa! Kawawa naman ako -.- Andito lang naman ako sa tabi ng beach. Naglalakad mag-isa. Wearing a dress at naka paa. May mga tao din naman dito. May mga torch din. And may mga taong nag iinuman. Gabi na kasi tsaka madami din ang tao, siguro party ito for the customers. I tie my hair into a high bun and continue to walk.

"A-Anica?"-Huh? I turn around to see who is it. And to my surprise.

"J-Janine?"-I whispered.

"What are you doing here?!"-I asked trying not to sound bitter.
Yes bitter. Do you remember what happened when Robert did something to me? She was the one who planned it. Naaalala niyo? Maybe no, maybe yes. But yeah, whatever!

Janine's POV

"What are you doing here?!"-Anica asked.

Well, I guess, ayaw niya akong makita. Sino ba naman kasi ang may gusto? I am her friend . But I want forgiveness you know? And I want to make things right. And I guess this is the right time.

"C-Can we talk?"-I asked.

"Ahmm. O-Okay."-She said.
We went to the bar, beside the beach, and we sat there.

"Ahmm. You want some drink?"-I asked.

"Juice will do."-She said.
Juice? She's not into drink? Anyway nagpa order nalang ako.

"Actually we came here for you."-I said.

"We? And what? For me?"-She asked.

"Ahmm. Yes. Actually I'm with Robert."-I said.

Her face change into something like gulat na kinabahan na ewan.

"I just wanted to say sorry for what I did."-I said.

"It's easy to say 'it's okay' but it's not easy to forget."-Anica.

"I know. But all I want now to do now is ask for your forgiveness."-I said sincerely.
Nagulat ako when she smiled.

"It's okay. Matagal na din naman yun."-Anica.

"Thank you!"-I said and hugged her. Now, the problem is, how can I tell her the real reason why we came here?
Haaay!

Kurt's POV

After I parked my car, bumaba na ako at papasok na sana sa may lobby when I saw someone familliar. At hindi nga ako nagkakamali. It's Robert. Nag-init agad ang ulo ko. Lumapit agad ako sakanya, and napansin niya siguro ito.

"What the hell are you doing here!?"-I shouted.

Bigla ko siyang kinwelyuhan.

"I-- We need to talk to you okay?"-He said trying not to shout.

Lumuwang ang pagkaka-kwelyo ko sakanya.

"What is it?!"-I shouted.

"Bro."

"Don't bro me! You---"

"Cee and Lucy will kill both of you!"

What? Kill?

"What are you talking about? And who are you with?!"-I asked. I heard him sighed deeply.

"I'm with Janine! She begged me to follow you here so that she can tell you everything she knows!"-Robert.

"After what you did to my wife? You think I'm going to believe of what you're saying?! Ha?!"-I shouted.

"Talk to Janine! You think we're going to spent money para lang magpunta dito at lokohin kayo!?"-He shouted back. At inalis yung pagkaka kwelyo ko sakanya. He looked at me intently and left.

I hate to say it, but he has a point. Before siya makalayo. He turn to face me and said.

"Atleast I told you. Just talk to Janine if you want. Protect her Kurt."-And he left me dumbfounded.

He's talking about my wife! Cee and Lucy?! Napahilamos ako sa mukha ko. Hinabol ko siya and nakita ko siyang paakyat sa stairs.

"Where is Janine?!"-I asked. There's nothing wrong if I will talk to her right?

"She's here. And she's with your wife."-Robert.
Napatingin ako sa tinitignan niya. And it's my wife. And Janine. I know her ofcourse. She's my wife's friend when we were in highschool.

"Kurt? Robert?"-Anica sai habang angtingin nito ay palipat-lipat sa amin ni Robert. I guess this is not the right time to talk with her.

"I should go."-I said to Robert.Tumango lang siya. At lumapit ako kay Anica.

"Why are you here? It's already late!"-I said to Anica.

"Ahmm---"

"Anyway. Let's just go to our room okay?"-Pag-yayaya ko.

Tumango lang siya at nag paalam kay Janine. Tumango lang naman ako kay Janine. Hinawakan ko ang bewang ni Anica and we started to walk.

***
"Seriously Kurt? Where have you been?!"-Mejo tumaas na ang boses niya, but I know pinipigilan niya lang.

"I had some work to finish! I'm sorry."-I explained.

"I thought we are here for vacation! For fun!?"-Anica.

"I know but, I'll know you'll like it."-I said.

"Huh? Is it for me?"-She asked na nag niningning ang mga mata.
Haha, itong babaeng ito talaga!

"Yes."-I said smiling and pinch her nose. She hugged me while smiling.

"But don't work too much? Okay?"-Anica.

"Yes baby."-I said.

***
A/N: Vote. Comment. Follow. Share the Story.