Chapter 2: Don't.

Jessica and Hailey Marie came in my room and brought their stuff. "Bitch we moving in for a couple days." Hailey said. Jessica than added," Yeah and I'm taking a shower." "Why don't you use your shower?" I added. "Because yours is better Miss' I have my own room. I have to share with that hoe. Lord she might as well live in the damn bathroom!" Jessica laughed after she said that speech. I swear to god that bitch will be the death of me. Hailey than said," Hey! It's called having a good Instagram and I am trying to get myself laid please and thank you. You don't have room to talk you haven't even fucked that much" The girls kept arguing and I sat on my phone while they argued. After 10 minutes past, I said," Bitches shut the fuck up! You get in the shower and you shut up and get some clothes on." They then did what I asked and then we walked downstairs to the meeting. We were at the top railing of the stairs and everyone else was either on the stairs or downstairs and our leader Juan walked out and stood on the table. "I brought all of you here to say that the girls will no longer be innocent. I need Shoota, Sex Pistol, Pretty Bitch, Yougsta, Bitcha Knife, and Daya." Jairo was next to Jessica and he gasped. Jairo took us all in as his own. While we walked down the stairs Jairo whispered in my ear," Whatever happens know I got you girls Family first. Real Family." I then shook my head and walked down with the girls. I was scared and Hailey and Jess looked scared too. The other two girls I barely knew but they looked excited and I had no clue why. Juan started to speak again," Look at these girls. Aren't they beautiful!? Wouldn't you just love to see them all... desnuda!? You won't get them handed over to you though. I have a challenge for all of you Malvados. You must trick these girls into sleeping with you and I will need proof. proof of it happening. If you get three of them then you will get a prize. A prize you nor they will ever ever forget." I looked at the girls and I had no words. The only thing I could say in my head was 'I have to get out of here one way or another I will get us all out Jairo, Jess, Derrick and Hails. Even if it's the death of me.'