Part 36

Early the next morning..

I got woken up out my sleep my phone kept on ringing back to back. I smacked my lips and answered the phone I didn't even check to see who it was. "Hello" I said in a sleepy voice "MYA TREY QUAN AND KEN ON A HIGH-SPEED CHASE!" Miracle yelled into the phone I jumped up out the bed. "WHAT HAPPENED?" I asked in a loud voice "I don't know all I know is that they on a high-speed chase Quan called me and told me Trey said he love you and the kids" miracle said. That was the last thing I wanted to hear tears started rolling down my face "Hello" miracle said "I'm here" I said. "I'm about to call Quan again and see if he gone answer I'mma call you back" miracle said than she hung up the phone. My nerves was so bad I couldn't even sit still I called Trey phone but it went straight to voicemail so than I called Macey but she didn't answer. Last person I called was my mom "Hello" I said "Hey what's wrong? Why you calling me at 4 in the morning" Keri said "Trey on a high-speed chase right now can you watch the kids for me?" I asked. It took my mom a whole to reply back "I mean yeah but don't be stressing yourself out behind a grown ass man" Keri said I rolled my eyes "I'm not stressing myself out mama that's my boyfriend what do you expect" I said. "All I'm saying is don't get caught up in all that you got a son to live for now them kiddy days over with" Keri said "Okay mama whatever im about to come drop them off" I said than I hung up the phone. Right now was not the time to hear my mama talk down on Trey like she always do. I got Khayden and maleah stuff together than I got them both out the bed and put them in the car.

My mama house...

I pulled into the driveway and got the kids and their stuff out the car. When I walked into my mama house boxes was everywhere "What is all this?" I asked while laying both of the kids down on the couch "I'm moving" Keri said. "Moving where? You wasnt going to tell me?" I asked "Maybe if you come over sometimes than you'll know" Keri said "Where you moving?" I asked again. "Where moving to California" Keri said "Where? As in who?" I asked "Me and Your sister Nyla" Keri said. I looked at her with a mug "Y'all cant move down there like that" I said "Why we can't?" Keri asked "Y'all the only family I have down here what do you mean" I said "We can come visit from time to time" Keri said. "No you know what that's selfish y'all didn't even talk to me about it" i said "What do we have to talk to you about it for I'm the mother what I say goes" Keri said I smacked my lips "Whatever I'm gone I'll come back and get them later" I said than I walked out the house and got into my car and drove off.

Mya and Trey house..

I pulled back up at the house and got out the car and went inside. I called miracle to see if she heard anything else "Hey" I said "Hey" miracle said it sounded like she been crying "You heard anything else?" I asked "No Quan never answered the phone I looked on the news and they been running for a while" miracle said I shook my head "I was praying this didn't happen" I said."me to I told Quan not to do that shit he never wanna listen" miracle said "Well I know you feel lonely so you can come over to my house till we figure some more stuff out" I said "Okay I'll be over there in a few" miracle said than I hung up the phone. I didn't have anything to do so I cleaned up the entire house while listening to music I was feeling sad and tears rolled down my face. Somebody started knocking on the door I assumed it was miracle but when I answered the door it was Amber.

How Amber look today