Part 16

The next day...

I woke up and my head was hurting me so bad I looked on the side of me and Trey was sitting up in the bed putting his shirt on. "What happened lastnight?" I asked him he looked back at me and got out the bed. "You was tripping trynna fight and shit" Trey said I looked confused "who?" I asked "Quan gal" Trey said. It came back to me I couldn't believe I showed my ass lastnight over a nigga that I had no love for or did I have love for Quan. I got up out the bed and went inside the restroom I washed my face and brushed my teeth. "Come on so we can go get breakfast" Trey said I grabbed my phone and my purse and we walked into the dining area.

The food in the dining area

Me and Trey took a seat at the table everybody else started joining

Me and Trey took a seat at the table everybody else started joining. Macey walked in with glasses on her face she looked at me than sat down. Quan and his girlfriend walked in and sat down than Ken walked in he had a durag on. Nyla and Jay was the last to walk in they walked in smiling. Everybody was seated and we all started eating nobody said anything. "Whatever happened lastnight I want to apologize" I said everybody looked at me "It's good" Quan said. I looked over at his girlfriend but she didn't say anything so I rolled my eyes and started eating my food. "Yeah I'll like to apologize to" Macey said "You good" Quan said. Miracle still did not say nothing Macey looked at her "Miracle you gone say anything?" Macey asked. Everybody stopped eating Miracle looked at us and than looked away "Bae" Quan said miracle looked at her food than up at us. "What? I'm not finna sit up here and act like I like these hoes" miracle said Quan shook his head. "Hoes?" I asked Miracle looked at me with a mug "That's What I said didn't I" Miracle said. "Man get your gal bro she ain't got no respect" Trey said I could tell he was getting annoyed "Please do" Macey said. Quan got up out his seat "Come on bro you tripping my nigga" Quan said miracle got up from the table and walked off with Quan. "Now I see why y'all don't like her" Nyla said "The bitch is disrespectful" Macey said. "Yeah G that hoe bugging" Ken said.

Later that day..

After breakfast this morning we haven't saw Quan it Miracle. The rest of us decided to go boat riding in the ocean. "It's hot ass hell out here" Jay said "Hell Yeah" Ken said. Trey started looking around "I told Quan where we gone be at" Trey said I mugged at him. "He bringing that bitch with him?" I asked Trey looked at me "Come on man dont start that shit" Trey said "No she don't need to start with us" Macey said. The boat driver came to us and explained to us about everything than we all got on the boat.

Inside the boat