Part 20

2 weeks later...

Today was my first doctor appointment I had texted Trey and told him about it I wasn't sure if he was going or not. Macey decided to come with me I knew she was gone stick around my whole pregnancy. "You ready? Macey asked I grabbed my purse and we headed to the doctor office.

The doctor office..

Me and Macey walked in the doctor office I checked in and than we waited in the waiting room. I kept checking my phone to see if Trey texted me back or called. "I'm so excited" macey said I looked at her and smiled "I am to" I said. A few minutes later the doctor called me to the back I got up and walked to the back Macey followed behind. I sat down on the chair the doctor was going over things with me than he laid me back. The doctor put some gel on my stomach I watched him as he did it. The door opened and Trey came in "Hey Trey" Macey said. "Wassup" Trey said he looked at me than sat down. The doctor rubbed all around my stomach and it appeared on the screen all I could do was smile. The baby heart started beating tears ran down my face "Awww" Macey Said. When the doctor got done he gave me my ultrasound I got up from the chair and grabbed my purse. "I'm gone be in the car" Macey said than she walked out the room I looked over at Trey and he was still sitting down. "I'm glad you came" I said "Yeah" Trey said "When you coming back home?" I asked Trey took a while to answer me "When we talk" he said. "We can talk right now" I told him than he got up out his seat and stood up "Nah I got shit to go handle" he said. Trey walked out the room and I stood there looking at my ultrasound I just wish Trey can get over it I know I did wrong but he did to and I took him back everytime.

Mya ultrasound

Mya mama house

Mya mama house

I came over to my mama house so I can tell her that I'm pregnant also to help her around the house because Nyla haven't been around. "You took your medicine today? I asked my mama got a tissue and blew her nose "yeah" she said. I walked over to her and helped her sit up "you need a extra pillow?" I asked her "yes please baby" she said. I got her a pillow and put it behind her back comfortably than I sat down across from her. "I have something to tell you" I said my mama looked at me with a confused look I dug in my purse and pulled out the ultrasound than I handed it to her. She looked at it for a while than she looked back at me "It's that boy baby?" She asked "Yes" I said. She still sat there and looked at it with out saying anything "Ain't you happy? Your first grandchild"  I said she threw me the ultrasound. "You never do right by me mya" my mama said I looked at her confused "What do you mean?" I asked her. She looked at me with a mad face "You always disappoint me always first you run away from home with that boy now your pregnant with his baby" my mama said. Tears started rolling down my face I took my ultrasound and put it in my purse "Runaway? You put me out your house because I was with Trey." I said "Exactly with Trey that boy is no good he gone leave you with that baby you such a stupid girl" my mama said. I got up "One thing about Trey he's not you he won't leave his child AND I HOPE YOU REMEMBER EVERYTHING YOU TELLING ME I DIDNT NEED YOU THAN I DON'T NEED YOU NOW YOU JUST LOST YOUR DAUGHTER AGAIN BUT THIS TIME FOR GOOD AND I WISH YOU THE BEST WITH THE TIME THAT YOU HAVE LEFT BECAUSE YOU GONE DIE SOON YOU OLD MEAN BITCH"  I said than I walked put her house and got in the car. Tears began falling down my face I was do hurt in the inside i started my car and drove home.

Mya and Trey house...

I pulled up to the house and my eyes was so puffy and low I got out the car and went inside the house. I threw everything down at the door and went inside the living room. I laid down on the couch and started crying some more. Why was my life like this ? I kept on asking myself. A few minutes later my phone buzzed and it was Trey he was telling me to come outside. I got up from the couch and went outside Trey was parked I went up to his car and got in. "What's up with you?" Trey asked I guess he can tell that I been crying "Just a lot going on right now" I said. "A lot like what?" Trey asked I looked out the window and started talking "My mama not to happy about the baby" I said my voice started cracking. "You should've known that Mya" Trey said I looked at him and than he looked at me. "I miss you" he said "I miss you too" I told him "I'm still fucked up about this shit tho I mean I know I fucked up but Mya come on now out of all people you I'll never expect you to do some bogus ass shit like that you supposed to be the person I can always run to because I trusted you but now I don't even trust you and that's fucked up" Trey said. My eyes started to water up "I know I'm sorry Trey and I dont know how many times I got to say it but I'm really sorry I never wanted to hurt you but you was doing some lame ass shit so I wanted to get even with you"  I said. Trey shook his head "So if I fucked 100 bitches you telling me in order to get even with me you was gone fuck on a couple of niggas that shit don't even sit right with me G"  Trey said "Trey you not understanding me" I said. "Nah I'm understanding you well" Trey said "Trey please don't start I'm trying to just have a conversation and you turning this into a argument" I said Trey licked his lips. "Nah I ain't trynna argue either I'm just saying" Trey said "Okay Trey"  I said "You hungry?" Trey asked "Yeah" I said. Trey started his car and we drove to go get something to eat the whole ride there the car was silent.

The food Trey bought Mya

I got my food and than we drove off and parked "So can we talk now" Trey asked

I got my food and than we drove off and parked "So can we talk now" Trey asked. I ate some of my food than looked up at him "Yeah" I said. "Bro like I love you that's the only reason I'm trynna fix this shit bro" Trey said "I love you to" I said. "I mean this shit ain't over but let's just dead the shit right now G" Trey said I looked at him and smiled "Okay"  I said. "I still don't trust you though." Trey said "I don't trust you either" I told him. He looked at me and smiled "You coming home tonight?" I asked he smirked at me "I'm sucking your dick tonight" I said. Trey looked at me and laughed than he gave me a kiss. We rode home and the rest of the night I was happy that I had my man back. When you love somebody so much you just can't let them go and Trey I can't let him go at all.