Part 28

2 days later..

Today I was getting released from the hospital even though Khayden is a premature baby he's able to come home with me we just have to bring him to the doctor a lot. "Grab his blanket" I said Trey grabbed Khayden's blanket and he put it over his car seat. We walked out the hospital and got into the car. "Take me to my mama house" I said Trey looked at me stupid "Bro no you coming home what the fuck I want to be with my son" Trey said. "You can see him I just don't want to go back there" I said "Really my nigga you know your mama don't like me" Trey said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes "Trey just drop me off at my mama house I don't feel like arguing with you right now" I said. I looked over at Trey and I could tell he was mad we pulled up into my mama driveway I got out the car and got all my stuff Trey grabbed Khayden. Nyla was already outside when she seen us walk up she started smiling hard "Awww let me see him" Nyla said. We all went inside the house than I took Khayden out his car seat and gave him to Nyla. "Aye let me talk to you real quick" Trey said so we both walked outside on the porch to talk. "What?" I asked him "So this what you on?" Trey asked "Oh my God Trey you already knew the situation before I even had Khayden I told you what it was" I said. "And what the fuck I look like sitting around pretending to be happy with you when I'm not" I said "I fucked up G I understand that you don't have to keep throwing that in my face" Trey said. "I'm not throwing shit in your face I'm telling you the real you know what I don't wanna talk about this shit come kiss your son goodbye you'll see him tomorrow and we'll FaceTime you later" I said. Trey whole face expression had changed he looked so sad we walked back into the house and my mama was holding Khayden. "He is so handsome" my mama said as she was looking at him in her arms I took Khayden from my mama and gave him to Trey. Trey kissed him and talked to him for a while than he gave him back to me. "Aye bro call me" Trey said than he walked out the house I went to the room with Khayden in my arms. My phone started ringing and it was Macey "Hello" I said "Answer your FaceTime I wanna see the baby" macey said I answered my FaceTime and macey was in the camera smiling. "Let me see him" Macey said I showed her Khayden "Awww he's so handsome" macey said "Bitch where you at?" I asked her. "Girl this nigga house but I'm bout to leave where you at ?" Macey said "My mama house" I said "I'm finna come over there" macey said "Okay" I said than I hung up the phone.

Later that day..

"Hey baby" macey said to Khayden she was holding him in her arms. "Girl so what you gone do about Trey?" Macey asked "Right now I don't know I'm really focused on getting this to together for me and Khayden" I said "So you not going home?" Macey asked. "No not right now I can't keep going back to him that easy" I said "I'm glad you know that now" macey said. "But you know I'm here for you we need to go shopping for the baby" macey said "Yeah I know my baby don't have shit hell I don't have shit I'm just going through it right now" I said "I know man but it's good you gone get your shit together just wait till you done healing" macey said. "I'm gone have to find me a job now" I said "Yeah but bitch I'm ready for you to smoke" macey said I looked at her and started laughing "Bitch you I'm ready to spark one up" I said. Macey handed Khayden to me "I got some in the car I'll be back" macey said than she got up and left out the room.

A few minutes later..

Macey came back into the room and started rolling up some weed. "Let me go lay Khayden down with my mama" I said. I got up and went into my mama room than I gave Khayden to her. I walked back into the room "Come on let's go smoke in your car" I said macey got up and followed behind me "Nyla here?" Macey asked "No she with her boyfriend" I said. We walked outside and got into the car Macey lit up the blunt and we started smoking. "I can't believe you got a baby best friend" macey said "I said the same thing" I said. My phone started ringing and it was Trey I looked at it and ignored it "I'm tryna enjoy getting high right now I don't got time for him" I said. We smoked all the blunt and we was just in the car chilling until a car pulled up on the side of us. "Who is that?" Macey asked "I don't know I can't really see it's dark outside but that's probably Nyla" I said. I raised down the window and saw that it was Trey "Oh my God" macey said "What do you want?" I asked Trey looked into the car to see who was all in there. "What you got going on?" Trey asked "Trey what do you want" I said "I'm trying see my son" Trey said. "I already told you that you was gone see him tomorrow" I said "Where he at?" Trey asked. "Trey he in the house"  I said "Best friend come on I got another blunt" Macey said Trey looked at macey "My nigga I'm still talking to you" Trey said. "I don't give a fuck who you talking to she done talking bye close my door" Macey said I looked at Trey than closed the door he got in the car and drove off fast "He so damn stupid" macey said. We sat in the car and smoked so more than macey left I went in the house and got Khayden from my mama than went into the room. I couldn't sleep at all I just sat and watched my baby sleep I couldn't believe that I had a baby not only did I have a baby but it was by Trey. The only boy I ever loved and he did me so dirty the only thing that he did right was give me my son and I wanted a family so bad but the way Trey treat me is not right at all. I don't want my son seeing that type of stuff so I don't know if I'm being to hard on Trey or not but I love my son and want nothing but good for him.