Part 8

The next day..

Trey knew he was in hot water with me over this baby situation. He walked in the room with some gifts he looked at me and smiled than handed the gifts to me. "What this for?" I asked him sitting up in the bed "Shit you" He said. I started laughing "I hope you don't think doing all this gone keep my mind off that baby" I said. He looked at me and smacked his lips "You don't even gotta worry about all that cause that's not my baby." Trey said "Better not be" I said while looking through my gifts.

The gifts Trey bought Mya

Later that day...

I met up with Nyla at my mama house because today was the day that my mama got out the hospital. I knocked on the door and Nyla answered it "Hey Mya" Nyla said "Hey" I said closing the door. We walked to the living room and my mama was laying down on the couch. I walked over to her and hugged her "I'm glad you came by" my mama said I smiled at her and said "Hey". I sat down on the couch and started looking around the house. This was my first time back in this house after I got put out 3 years ago. Pictures of me was still on the wall the main one that caught my eye was a picture of me , Nyla and my mama. It was my 10th birthday we all looked so happy in the picture. "Mya I told mama that you and Trey were back together" Nyla said I stopped looking at the pictures and turned to my mama "Oh yeah we are" I said. My mama didn't look to happy about that she always had a bad feeling about Trey. "Well I'll see y'all later I got to go home and cook" I said I got up and hugged my mama and Nyla. I got in my car and turned up my music and drove to the grocery store so I can get some food to cook for tonight.

I pulled up in the grocery store parking lot and got out the car. I walked in and grabbed a basket I went down the aisle looking for stuff we needed in the house also stuff to cook for dinner tonight.

Incoming FaceTime call from Trey❤️

I looked at my phone and answered it Trey was in the camera smiling. "Hey" I said "Where you at?" Trey asked I turned the camera around so he can see. I turned it back my way "Get me some Gatorade" Trey said I mugged into the camera "What else you want?" I asked him. "Shit some snacks you know what I like" Trey said I smiled into the camera "Okay I'll be there" I said than I hung up the phone. I picked up some cereal and put it in the basket but one accidentally dropped a boy picked it up for me. I looked up at him and he was fine as fuck he handed me the cereal box "Thank you" I said smiling. He smiled back "No problem Aye you look familiar though" The boy said I looked at him with a weird face "Nah I never saw you before" I said. He looked at me one more time than he walked off I rolled my basket down another aisle.