Part 10

The next day...

I believed Trey last night when he said Maleah wasn't his baby. But I still wanted to know why would that bitch Amber just say it's his baby. I woke up and went inside the restroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went into the living room to get my phone and Quan was laying on the couch. "What the hell he doing here?" I asked myself I walked into the kitchen to fix me something to eat Quan walked into the kitchen.

This is Quan

"Wassup with it" Quan said than he started smiling "Wassup" I said

"Wassup with it" Quan said than he started smiling "Wassup" I said. I picked up my bowl of cereal and was about to head out the kitchen Quan stopped me. "Where you going?" He asked "To my room" I said. He licked his lips "Yeah Alright" He said I walked out the kitchen and into the room. Trey was up out the bed putting on clothes "Where you going?" I asked him "I got a lick to go hit real quick I'll be back in a few stay here don't go nowhere" Trey said. I looked at him with a mug "What you mean don't go nowhere I have shit to do today and nobody finna be waiting on you all day" I said. Trey smacked his lips and grabbed his keys "Whatever G do you" He said than he walked out the room. I sat in the bed and got on my phone I called Macey. "Hello" I said "Hey bitch wassup" Macey said "Where you at?" I asked her. "Shit the house why wassup what you trynna get into today?" Macey asked "Bitch I don't know but something Trey got me fucked up talking about stay in the house" I said. "Girl he need to stop it" Macey said I started laughing "But best friend Quan fine ass I think he want me" I said Macey giggled into the phone "Ain't no think bitch yesterday when you was going off on Trey he was looking at you the whole time" Macey said I started smiling. We talked some more on the phone than I hung up. I got out the bed and went to the kitchen and put my bowl in the sink I was about to go back into the room until somebody knocked on the door. I went to go answer it and it was Quan he was by hisself he walked inside and I closed the door. "What you doing here?" I asked "Lets keep it real" he said I looked at him with a confused face. "Keep What real?" I asked him "G quit bluffing I know you want me I see how you be looking at me" Quan said I tried to mug him instead I started smiling. "I wouldn't do Trey like that" I said "Shit he did you like that so what's the problem he ain't got to know" Quan said. He walked closer to me and started kissing me on my neck I wanted to stop him but it felt so good. He picked me up and sat me on the counter than we started kissing Quan took off my shirt and I took off his. He picked me up and carried me to the room he laid me down on the bed. In my mind this was so wrong but than again Trey could still be cheating on me and that baby could possibly be his. Quan went down and started eating me out I let out loud moans he ate me out better than Trey. After he got done he came back up and turned me over I put a arch in my back and he stuck it in. He was handling me very rough but I liked it. After we got done we laid on the side of each other both out of breath. "This can never happen again" I said Quan turned and looked at me "You liked it though" he said than he started smiling.